Reviews for Mr Holmes
kdluck chapter 10 . 9/14
update please, is my favourite ever
Pls update
Blue chapter 10 . 8/22
Oh this is my second read and it's just as wonderful!
yukino89 chapter 10 . 7/2
More I read your story about 100 times I need more
BookFan96 chapter 10 . 6/29
I really wish that you had continued this! I love this story. I really want to know who John was in the WW. Part of me wants to say Remus, but he might be too old, so maybe Neville?
AlexandriaPotterBlack chapter 10 . 6/6
This is a great story, I'm in so much love with it hope you have a chance to update soon. And I agree Grrr Life XD
un-named-2019 chapter 1 . 5/18
This was very interesting. I hope to see it continued.
WRose chapter 10 . 4/29
Now I'm interested what he will do! Clean up crew to ailes 6, murdered kidnapper.
Wika0304 chapter 10 . 4/5
please continue
Death's Childe chapter 10 . 3/11
Oh I do hope you will update this. So far I am quite intrigued. I can't wait to see how this goes.
Coolcatmfj chapter 10 . 2/18
Sherlock don’t really do please, I look forward to finding out who John is and could Lu by any chance be Luna Lovegood? I will be waiting for answers to such questions
Lunary chapter 10 . 1/26
Hey is your Barry by any Chance Barry Allen?
Or is he a meant to be a hint at the Character from Flash?

Can it be that good old John is by any mean Neville?

Anyway I can't wait to read more and to find out how things are going to continue.
Regards Lunary
automaton14 chapter 10 . 1/11
This needs to be continued. It's unique and is really good. I hope you continue it
Lady among the trees chapter 10 . 1/4
Please don't leave this hanging... I want to knowww. Who was that guy? Do john and sherlock talk yo each other about their past? Need to knowwww. Loved the fic btw. Please update soon!
C'Riverblade chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Oh goodness gracious me. “He said please”
This is wonderfully hilarious! I love this.
I think Moriarty should at least have some ties with the wizarding world, wether he is a wizard himself or not. Just think of all the damage he can do.
...
What if he realizes that Sherlock Holmes is actually Harry Potter.. Oh this is delicious! He could destroy him and everything that he has accomplished. And it would have an absolutely devastating effect on Sherlock/Harry.
He could either succeed in spreading this or fail but it would be cooler if he succeeds.
Yeah that would be awesome. Absolutely and wonderfully terrible.
Oh don’t mind this psychopath, you’ve done marvelously dear. I look forward to seeing what you have in store.