Reviews for Mr Holmes
Aslan's Princess chapter 14 . 9/13
Okay, I have basically binge-read this and I love it. I enjoyed trying to play Sherlock Holmes to figure out who John Watson may have been. Even if I only managed to figure out that he knew Luna (this means that Luna Lovegood has access to a muggle phone. Since when?) and was most likely Gryffindor. I did not however guess Neville. But I loved the reveal. And I love your version of the Mummy twist.

Should you ever decide to return, I would love to hear more about the adventures of Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom. Oh, pardon me. The adventures of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. ;-)
HoneyBear84 chapter 14 . 8/22
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday soon
I love when harry said fake hair
Reaper1990 chapter 4 . 8/2
Is Watson neville longbottom?
Immortal Hallows chapter 5 . 3/16
Mutual appreciation of each other's talents
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 1/29
Doesn't really feel like a Harry Potter Crossover, with how washed out and ignored the MC's past is, combined with the almost complete lack of magic.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 1/29
So... why did Harry go along with being imprisoned? I cannot imagine him being unable to escape or evade capture, or even turning the tables on those who wanted him arrested, causing THEM to be arrested. If he was indeed this powerful, capable of wandless magic, and had a mind like Sherlock Holmes.
ksecc1 chapter 14 . 10/10/2021
Ha! I just reread this and enjoyed it thoroughly. You should mark it complete since it does wrap up nicely. Of course there are plenty of avenues to continue, but lots of books and stories end that way. Some people are turned off by stories that are not completed and haven’t been updated for awhile, and I’d hate for that to happen to this one. It’s quite original and also a lot of fun.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Isahh chapter 14 . 7/5/2021
That's it? Please tell me Arc Three is coming soon! I need more of Mr Holmes like oxygen. Bloody brilliant! I'm in love with this crossover, it cannot be over.
Isahh chapter 11 . 7/5/2021
OH MY MERLIN! I'm in love with this story.
Isahh chapter 6 . 7/3/2021
Love the parallels between the riddles and the fact that it went indirectly back to Snape left me happy.
How you transitioned to the memories of his past... So smooth. The way you worked with the verses Severus wrote so brilliantly. It's official, this is the best chapter!
Cam chapter 14 . 6/16/2021
Are you dead? Story not finished. Get up from the dead and finish it.
Gaius chapter 14 . 6/16/2021
Harry Potter is Isabella Swan's cousin.
Gaius chapter 7 . 6/16/2021
Murders are really fun solving.