Reviews for Making it Easy
Moonyandthestars chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
omg 10/10
IzzyBells chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
You wound me. WOUND me.

This was lovely. I'm glad it wasn't senseless fluff because sometimes that can be annoying and over the top, you know? This wasn't; it was good. More of Effie working through problems, which is always good to see. Thank you for this.
Elara Perry chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Aw !
And then I remembered she DIED a few months later, talk about ruining the mood !
How come people like Sirius are so rare ? Like why can't they just show up when you need them ? Why can't all people be so considerate ? Why can't we all love each other and have peace on Earth ? Why can't my mother let me sleep all day ? Why can't people realize that Harry Potter is the best thing that has happened in the history of Earth aside with the invention of Oreos ?
Wow, tiredness is really making me write weird things.
Now how 'bout that chapter of You'd go out with this-annoyingly-charming-and-sweet-werewolf-called-Remus-Lupin ?
Wordsworth99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
AAAHHHHH This was BRILLIANT!
Sigh... I really just can't get enough of these two, they're ADORABLE!
Thanks for that little spin off. Honestly... I've read Bottle-Specs twice now and I needed something more. This was just perfect - not too fluffy but enough for me to bask in their romance.
Good stuff and can't wait to read your other works!
-Wordsworth99
Natto'n'aliens chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
"James Potter-worthy speeches" - I loved that phrase. XD
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
You really should make a one-shot with Sirius talking to Harry about Effie or with Sirius and Effie meeting up in the after-life. Pleeaassee?
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
this piece was cute, it would be nice to read something about how Effie impacted people's lives like McG...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very nice! Your writing and the flow of things is wonderful! Love Effie and Sirius!
Amber and Ruby chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Enjoyed reading
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I kind of missed effie too! Thankyou so much for this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Crying. And laughing. And just plain marvelling at the awesomeness of your writing.
I really hope you do more of these!
Bloody Bloody Baron chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm crying. Literally, crying. Why did you have to stay canon?!
Rarityisnotonfire123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I never realized how much I missed Effie and that youve been destroying our feels ;) Amazing one shot, cant wait to see updates on You'd qo out with remus lupin,right? and your Lily story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Why do you do this to us?!
I had finally resigned myself to Effie's death, and now she's back (one final time, I think) , in superbly written form, of course.
Do keep doing these and making us cringe and laugh and cry and fall in love and just become monsters of mushiness!
Love ya!3