Reviews for Upside Down
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 1 . 7/8
"The fuck is this?" DAMN NEAR CRIED
Ecstasyn'Acid chapter 5 . 6/24
Duuddee you did not just say Jean's name. Party foul!
Ecstasyn'Acid chapter 3 . 6/24
Nice. I love the dialogue of Logan talking to himself.
Ecstasyn'Acid chapter 1 . 6/24
Really dope first chapter. Top notch writing!
Beachgirl25 chapter 14 . 2/9
Love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Well, well, well...

So much useless drama.
MickieFan1989 chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Love it
XresAres24 chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
FINALLY! Been waiting for an updated! LOL Really good chapter. Keep up the good work & please update soon.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Loved loved loved this fic just please can you add more Rogue in it please, thanks
LeftEyeObsession chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Okay still don't like Jean but it's not as bad as before now that I know Wolvie was basically having an internal battle.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
This is exactly why I fucking hate Jean so much. She makes me sick ugh thinking she can have Wolvie. Dumbass Wolvie for doing that shit to my baby Ororo like she is legit hotter than Jean, curves for days & she foreign like who wouldn't want a foreign chick?! & she's more down to earth, Jean can suck my ass dude forreal.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Okay pause for a second guys forreal. The future is about what, like 15 years from X Men the last stand right? With that being said you mentioned that Kitty was 18 in the future, so if done correctly it would be that in The Last Stand she was only 3 which we all know if not correct. At All. What three year old you know calls an unstoppable force a dickhead?

I'm not dissing you or anything just trying to see the logic in all of this because the only younger person who looked to age was Bobby & he looks pretty good to me :p but I could be wring since it's been almost like 13 years since the first X Men to the Last Stand & we really don't know the actual time difference between the first three movies but whatever.

But anyways love this pairing, so therefore I love you! (:
Yeah that sounded a little creepy, sorry lol
Amora.Lee chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
AWWWWWWWWWW
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Well...it seems i may have been wrong in cursing you out Logan...good man
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 4/14/2015