Reviews for Consequences
HermionePotter1989 chapter 24 . 9/12
What a wonderful story please please please update soon :)
Belectioner chapter 24 . 7/17
Pleeeeeeease try to update soon, drama in Drarry Land is my fave and I really want to see what happens! - N
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/28
... Glad youre better! I love reading this fanfic! you let me get away to somewhere when I am feeling down (I have depression too). Thank you so much for writing this fanfic.
R chapter 24 . 6/13
Sooooo... how's it going? Would love to read more when you have the time. (R!)
leylinjan chapter 24 . 5/19
Lucius' answer should have been: "You mean Harry did exactly what you were doing just now?..."
Draco: "..."
*Wailing and crying*
HUFFLEPUFF chapter 13 . 4/26
I'm so happy that you decided to put harry in hufflepuff 'cause usually in stories with gray!harry and maipulative!dumbles, harry is put in either ravenclaw or slytherin. Honestly speaking I've never read hp fanfiction where hufflepuff is in so big role as in this story. It was nice and interesting to see how you described hufflepuff :) This is really good and unique story and moreover I really love your writing style!
sasuhinas fan chapter 24 . 3/27
I never imagine Lucius and Bill together, but now... I could fall in love with this two. The smut was really good.
And Draco not giving a fuck about Bill and his dad in such mood was funny more because of his drama... Such a little drama queen.
I am enjoying this story sooo much! And I was so sad with Miriam's dead, she was wonderful!
Hope u could update soon! And good luck with college!
Read us later!
saphira88 chapter 24 . 3/23
Draco's such a brat! Someone should knock some sense into him!
draco7347 chapter 24 . 3/15
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Makurayami Ookami chapter 24 . 3/1
this was good.
mizzrazz72 chapter 24 . 2/29
Draco gets mad when Harry rushed in now he did the same thing.
yukino76 chapter 24 . 2/28
Draco stop being dramatic
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 2/28
Getting mega amazing good can't wait for more
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 2/28