Reviews for Kusari no Naruto
yahikopainakatsuki300 chapter 30 . 9/22
That was the end?
I felt it too empty so to speak.
You could do something like a special about how everything is in the future, it means the children of Naruto and haku and things like that
246vili chapter 29 . 9/9
Wow, great fights. Yeah, I can imagine Tobi going down because of his arrogance and overconfidence. After all he's not unkillable, you just have to find the right moment to strike him down, like Naruto did.
QueenLinear chapter 1 . 8/30
ohh excited!
KingBE123 chapter 7 . 8/19
great chapters so far, just realized that his anbu team sound like some of the people from keinchi, the world's mightiest desiphel (sorry on my spelling, not very good at remembering how the names of anime is spelled)
KingBE123 chapter 2 . 8/18
the story is great so far, I take it that this is in a way that if naruto ends up being like gaara, but instead of insanity, does it of his own choice, nice story twist, haven't seen many stories like this, in fact, this it the first I have read of the concept, good job
Arsenal chapter 2 . 8/16
Boring. Why this became popular I have no idea.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 30 . 7/29
This one was fun too, but I wish you would have done more with Kushina and Kurama.
Also, you gave Naruto's power some strange power when he was first fighting Obito that you never really explained.

I think i've noticed in both of your fics that your early game is really strong and interesting, but as you wind up towards the end, the fics feel a bit rushed.

Otherwise, they were both enjoyable.
-TCM
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 30 . 7/22
Enjoyed the whole fic very much. As it was rated M, you could've included one or two limes. But the last 10 chapters were exceptionally good and interesting! Hehehe... I like it more than Plucking strings!
reptoholic chapter 30 . 7/16
HEHE go suicide squad
reptoholic chapter 25 . 7/16
Interesting choice
reptoholic chapter 24 . 7/16
He is seeing the murky light
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »