Reviews for Kusari no Naruto
mrjordanriver chapter 30 . 5/20
Short but entertaining. It was an unprecedented and cool coincidence that Naruto’s chains can even cut through dimensions. Lol
Sure made defeating Obito easier.

I like how you chose not to allow the release of Kaguya. Who needs her anyway.

Allowing that would cause Naruto to act uncharacteristicly weak.
He isn’t weak or patient enough to allow the others to complete a resurrection.

Your fan fiction’s ending seemed rushed and it’s always difficult to tell just when Naruto’s skills progresses. Otherwise, I liked it. Original enough for me!
Great story, but it's a pity that we saw so little of Haku/Naruto relations also I'n also curious what would happend if he met girls from his first "mission" it would hilarious imho
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 5/16
nice
Icipher2 chapter 1 . 5/11
taking him out of anbu really irritated me, but I cant blame you since its exactly like sarutobi to do that. Also am I the only one who finds anko really goddamn annoying? i hope she finally pushes her luck and gets a chain through the heart, it would be SO satisfying.
Nogoodnms chapter 30 . 4/12
Hmm. After just having come off Plucking Strings, it feels like you kind of wrote the same fic, just with chains instead of puppets. A lot of the same notes were hit and the same events happened, just in slightly different ways. Chain!Naruto is also much more OP than Puppeteer Naruto.

But on the pro-side, I appreciate the romance aspect. Also, even though Puppetteer Naruto was a bit more nuanced in his darkness, and thus a bit more interesting of a character, I really liked your character moments for this Naruto. They were more harsh and felt more emotional. In particular when Guren died. That was excellently done.

Well, time to move onto the next one. I expect these will get a little worse the further back I go, but I hope to enjoy your fics nonetheless.
lifebeater22 chapter 30 . 4/12
Great story real interesting actually I enjoyed it allot
ThePhenoix11 chapter 30 . 4/3
Idk man this seems really rushed
sao for life chapter 30 . 3/25
Another amazing story I'm only just finding so happy
Lewis-Sama chapter 30 . 3/16
Amazing story.

So did Naruto now get Kushina's memories of Obito? I thought he would recognize him.
PastelMuffins chapter 30 . 3/3
The end felt rushed really there was so much more that could of happened...like the aftermath. But whatever I'm satisfied. Good book.
PastelMuffins chapter 29 . 3/3
NEZUMI NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PastelMuffins chapter 27 . 3/3
This is the first time Naruto used Ninjutsu out of the whole book...
PastelMuffins chapter 6 . 3/2
NUUUUU DON'T TAKE HIM OUT! HE'S HAPPY! SO DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM!
PastelMuffins chapter 6 . 3/2
BAAAHHAHAHHHAAHAAHHAHAHA WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!? ROASTING A BJIŪ! HA! THATS FUNNY! *wipes tears from eyes*
PastelMuffins chapter 3 . 3/2