Reviews for Incarceration
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Congratulations on writing a fantastic story! You did a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing!
jag fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
simply...wow
mara-rabb chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
E*X*C*E*L*L*E*N*T! Can you tell I loved it? : )
Suzotchka chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I know this is a late review, but this is an amazing story. Best I have read in a while.
cbw chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I loved this story! I have actually read it several times and was drawn in each time. Your depiction of Mac was fabulous and the prison conditions were scary! Thanks for the hard work and keep it coming. Great job.
Jaimi chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Love it, love it, love it. Really well written, well thought out. Enjoyed it immensely(sp?)
Brigitta chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Great story. Very well done. Really gives insight to prison life. I think you made Harm a little too shy around Mac. I think he would have looked hungrily at her naked back in the part where you had him putting antibiotic cream on Mac's back.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
That was a really good story! It was full of emotion, I loved it! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
helligonian chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
great story...i understand about not being able to get mac and harm together for this one...but it was a great story that showed how strong their friendship was :) good job
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Wow, fabulous story! I really liked how you built up Mac's frame of mind when inside. Also her eventual need to speak to Harm. Great job!
BabySnowAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
WOW! That's the first word that came to my mind after I finished reading this. This story is simply amazing! You have a tremendous amount of talent! I loved the plot; It was very original and well thought out. I stayed up until after midnight reading it because it had pulled me in and I couldn't stop even if I had wanted to. Your portrayal of Mac was incredible! I felt like I was there going through everything that she had to go through. And at the end around her confession and the reuniting of Rita and her children, I was in tears. It was so good and just mind-blowing! I can't wait to read more of your work. I know it will be just as amazing and wonderful as this one. Keep up the wonderful work!

BabySnowAngel
SMKLegacy chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
This was very, very good! I enjoyed it in the same way that I enjoy the very best episodes of the series: with my emotions in turmoil and my senses highly tuned for every nuance. This was also extraordinary work within the extablished characters of Harm and Mac - very true to the personalities and certainly would still be true in this current season.

Your AN's were very forthright and appropriate (it really helped to know where in the canon this fit!).

I'm sure it's the HTML code, but if you can figure out how to put a space between paragraphs, that would be a bit easier on the eyes (I've had problems with that, myself). Also, you might want to brush up on your military time before you write your next JAGfic. I hope that's soon!