Reviews for Vicis
Mukuro234 chapter 16 . 2/13
This is great! Will you ever finish it?
ChaoticMinds chapter 16 . 2/6
I understand what you mean about Mary Sue-ing Harry. It was like he did a complete 180 in personality when he changed. Though that wasn't my actual problem there. It was just that he seemed too knowledgeable and smart after changing. Like how the hell would he know obscure words for stupid? Did he randomly look it up one day before inheritance or something? He was also suddenly talking like a pureblood when he probably doesn't have the vocabulary to match.

Anyway, besides that, this story was pretty interesting. I'll definitely fave and follow, just in case you decide to update this again or rewrite it. C:

Happy writing!

~CM
MrFreshPJ chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
f you'd like, I can take this and put it on my Wattpad and continue the story there
ZeroTheFox chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
Hey I was wondering if you could make it so the kiss more and stuff like that
rocelmamaril357 chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
a good story...
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
Bwahahaha! TOM! Kissing Demon Harry! Bwahahaha!
Firefox chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
I am quite with you on rule #1
Angel1120358 chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
I LOVE THEM!YOUR DOING GREAT!XD
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 16 . 2/22/2017
Aww it's a shame you stopped writing this story i was really starting to like it. Also you ended it at the best part i was dying to see Tom with Harry and Sebastian. I can't imagine that arrangement/relationship ending in anything but tears.
DarkLord0012 chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
Love this story so and have reread this story so many times hope you update soon XD
Coeur-de-lys chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Very funny, the kiss scene with voldy x D
Tamha chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Certainly amusing while it lasted, but I can see how the interest might fade by this point.
Tamha chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
After the AN on chapter 2, I was a little worried about getting to the timeskip. However, I think Undertaker's involvement will make things a bit more interesting in the interim.
Venus914 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
YES! It's a music to my ears to hear Snape in pain over tye mind raping.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
Hope you start updating again