Reviews for The Blue Hour
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 46 . 2/28
I love this storyline! I believe if Edward had decided to keep Bella human, this is a real possibility of what may have happened.
Lemonmelons chapter 1 . 1/8
The summary SO doesn't do this justice!
Lemonmelons chapter 46 . 1/8
Woah Morty, really cool.
May I remind you of your solemn pledge to show us Edwards life?
Or maybe show us the future volturi?
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
excellent story you've created. always makes me upset because I'm Edward and bella all the way. so my natural instinct is to be nope no nope lol. I hope Orlay will soothe the ache this left.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/2/2020
I'm happy Bella didn't choose Edward. She never deserved him anyway.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2020
I don't like this Bella if she wanted to kiss someone else beside his boyfriend than she should just leave Edward. IDC how sexually frustrated she was, cheating is cheating. I feel bad for Edward.

Also there's nothing romantic about heroines getting sexually aroused by someone other than the heroes.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2020
yeah that considered cheating. Bella is kinda pathetic.
chellekathrynnn chapter 30 . 7/26/2020
Ew
Kaltan chapter 46 . 5/22/2020
2nd reading or possibly 3rd but such a good story, thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 46 . 3/31/2020
Missysue32 chapter 26 . 12/26/2019
DAMN!
Missysue32 chapter 14 . 12/24/2019
Ok I was loving this story! But it’s not going to get all weird, is it? Because I was really starting to get addicted to this story!
Kksmum chapter 46 . 9/23/2019
What a fabulous story. How on earth did you invent this?
I am an Edward and Bella HEA reader. Surprised I stuck with this but so rewarding. Of course when the eventual final split came I was crying crying crying inconsolable.
Thank you.
Theadosia57 chapter 46 . 8/16/2019
Absolutely bloody loved it, loved the idea of Arthur De Montfort. Thank you for an enjoyable couple of days reading this xx Alexis
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
This reads so British. Maybe an American beta could help with the tone and word choice?
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »