Reviews for The Blue Hour
stefanie chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Bella/Charlie banter is priceless.
stefanie chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I ADORE drunk bella. LOL
Stefanie chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Fantastic start.
rcherry1977 chapter 46 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful! Wonderful! Perfect! Thank you!
readingKs chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
I started reading this story when it was just 4 chapters old and I have to say that I NEVER imagined where it would end up.
I have spent the last day catching up with everything that had happened in my absence and you have done a wonderful job. I actually like that she ended up with Arthur here, it definitely felt like the right ending for Bella.
Keep writing!
klarsen117 chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story you have here.
klarsen117 chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Love it. I'm glad she ended up with him after all.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Loved this story, love your writing, and can't wait to read the futuretake.

Thank you!
august raven chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Thank you!
miranda04 chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Great story. I didn't realize I timed this pretty much just right, as it's now complete. Don't ask me how I found your story (Browse function? looking at someone else's favorites?), but I'll repeat myself: I'm glad I did.

Much like I don't read many vamp fics, I don't really get into stories with original characters (though I didn't know going into this that an OC would figure so prominently). This was great.

Thanks again for sharing.
LJ Summers chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Awww...

But will Charlie EVER let Arthur sleep with Bella? After child number three?

This has been a great story. I was REALLY WORRIED there for a while that Bella would choose Edward because she loved him so much and for so long.

Glad that didn't happen.

Though Edward & Co. did not handle things well, I don't want him miserable forever, not really. :)
miranda04 chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
Hoo boy! But, yeah...what else can they do?
miranda04 chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
EPOV! Eep!
miranda04 chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I'm on my lunch break at work! Been reading as much as I could...didn't want to stop to review (sorry!).

Wow! It really makes me wonder where this is going. I am clueless. I'm sure the Cullens will make an appearance at some point, but I don't really care (except to get some sort of closure). Whomever she ends up with (if anyone) will probably end up being OK with me, because your writing and your characters make it so that anyone (or no one) will make sense. I do have a preference for Edward/Bella shipping, but am not a hardcore fanatic about it.

This is a really interesting story. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. I'm going to try to make the most of the rest of my lunch hour by reading as much as I can!
designed.by.syn chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
I have read this story since the start and I don't think I have reviewed it yet, and for that I am sorry.

This is such an amazing piece of work and I am so sad to see it coming to an ending, but what an ending it is! Bella got her ever after even though it wasn't with Edward and honestly Charlie is right, Bella got it right when she chose life instead of being frozen forever watching and wanting.

It's funny how she puts her foot down about not wanting to be married to Arthur though with the imprint, and three children now...I can understand her, she doesn't need a piece of paper to have any more claim over him.
1,975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »