Reviews for The Blue Hour
klarsen117 chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story you have here.
klarsen117 chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Love it. I'm glad she ended up with him after all.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Loved this story, love your writing, and can't wait to read the futuretake.

Thank you!
august raven chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Thank you!
miranda04 chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Great story. I didn't realize I timed this pretty much just right, as it's now complete. Don't ask me how I found your story (Browse function? looking at someone else's favorites?), but I'll repeat myself: I'm glad I did.

Much like I don't read many vamp fics, I don't really get into stories with original characters (though I didn't know going into this that an OC would figure so prominently). This was great.

Thanks again for sharing.
LJ Summers chapter 46 . 9/24/2014

But will Charlie EVER let Arthur sleep with Bella? After child number three?

This has been a great story. I was REALLY WORRIED there for a while that Bella would choose Edward because she loved him so much and for so long.

Glad that didn't happen.

Though Edward & Co. did not handle things well, I don't want him miserable forever, not really. :)
miranda04 chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
Hoo boy! But, yeah...what else can they do?
miranda04 chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
EPOV! Eep!
miranda04 chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I'm on my lunch break at work! Been reading as much as I could...didn't want to stop to review (sorry!).

Wow! It really makes me wonder where this is going. I am clueless. I'm sure the Cullens will make an appearance at some point, but I don't really care (except to get some sort of closure). Whomever she ends up with (if anyone) will probably end up being OK with me, because your writing and your characters make it so that anyone (or no one) will make sense. I do have a preference for Edward/Bella shipping, but am not a hardcore fanatic about it.

This is a really interesting story. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. I'm going to try to make the most of the rest of my lunch hour by reading as much as I can!
GeekyFandomWriter chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
I have read this story since the start and I don't think I have reviewed it yet, and for that I am sorry.

This is such an amazing piece of work and I am so sad to see it coming to an ending, but what an ending it is! Bella got her ever after even though it wasn't with Edward and honestly Charlie is right, Bella got it right when she chose life instead of being frozen forever watching and wanting.

It's funny how she puts her foot down about not wanting to be married to Arthur though with the imprint, and three children now...I can understand her, she doesn't need a piece of paper to have any more claim over him.
Fiona chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Beautiful. Enough said!
slc6548 chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Sweet! Loved this adventure! You are the best!
RisikaT chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
Thank you so much for taking us on this ride! Such a great story.
MaryMary123 chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
thank you too.
TheUnderStudy chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
This was just the perfect ending for them. I so love Arthur and those kids are too cute. And finally a fic where charlie doesn't die! Lol! And he's still messing up Edwards name lol. I can't tell you how much that gave me the wr, and fuzzies. Thank you much for writing this story. It was simply amazing.
1,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »