Reviews for The Blue Hour
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Hoping she gets smarter quickly.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Now she's just being scared because of Charlie. She has subconsciously been on the verge of leaving him for a while, but now with Charlie injured she can't handle it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Hopefully she'll wake up and realize this is all she's ever going to get and it's not what she wants. Then dump Edward and do something about it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Get the feeling that Bella is really starting to wonder where her relationship just might end? Like in permanent because she can't be what Edward wants her to be? Not liking Alice much, if at all.
fatpotatoe chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
Looks like there is no happy ending for anyone. This is good to the last drop. You don't give anything away, do you?
fatpotatoe chapter 41 . 11/10/2015
You've made my heart into minced meat.
fatpotatoe chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
Wow, this is a fucked up story. Let's drink to that.
fatpotatoe chapter 38 . 11/10/2015
Esme really shines in your stories.
fatpotatoe chapter 33 . 11/10/2015
Queen of angst.
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
I heard it's very stressful to be a caregiver. it takes physical strength. Many of them go into depression and burnout.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
It's so hard to be Edward. i feel his pain.
Sassyvampmama chapter 46 . 10/2/2015
Is it bad to say that I think I like Arthur the best? Because it's true. Thank you again for blowing my expectations out of the water... but in the best way possible.
MsLessa chapter 46 . 9/3/2015
I've never been one to see Bella end up with and O.C but you have totally made it work me. I love your writings. They make me laugh, they make me sad, and they even occasionally make me think outside the box for a bit. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Know that a reader out there in the world treasures them for the gift they are.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 46 . 6/18/2015
Oh my. This story wasn't at all what I was expecting! I dearly loved the shit out of it though! I'm so glad she chose Arthur, and not just because of the baby lol. Omg its just, they're perfect together! *happy sigh* this story was amazeballs. Thanks for writing it!
cerberusfluffy chapter 46 . 5/23/2015
This was phenomenal! Your characters have such depth and emotion. I love reading your stuff. You need to get published!. This one had more typing errors or wording errors (i'm having difficulty explaining how you leave out words or use them twice) but an editor will fix that. I have not read your stories in awhile and I have been amiss. I also don't do reviews like I need to and for that I am sorry. You are spending your time writing and you don't even know how much I enjoy that and how happy you make me. Also, I usually read on a laptop and typing on this stupid keyboard just sucks. And now I have hit something that has changed the size. See what I mean? Please continue your writing because you have fans and you allow me to indulge in my great passion and, yes, obsession. You really are a great writer, and again, you could be published. I would buy. Thank you again.
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »