Reviews for The Blue Hour
TwistedNeiviv chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
Wow...had a feeling this was coming but rats you made me cry. Such a well written story.
LJ Summers chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
This is perfect.

Painful. Truthful.

chicalicious chapter 41 . 9/6/2014
I'm sobbing uncontrollably.

MoonlitSnowFox chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Wow, that was painful. Beautiful chapter. I'm going to go cry into a beer, now.
TemperedPete chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Wow. That was painful but necessary.
116jeff chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Well, that's depressing...
I don't dislike Arthur, but it does seem like we've not been given enough chance to really like him (maybe?). Also, it does feel like a bit of a rip-off for Bella's love life that he's attached to her only because of the imprint. I suppose that also guarantees his fidelity, though, right?
Certainly wasn't expecting this outcome, though.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/3/2014
Boring ass chapter. Nothing really happens besides Bella thinking about the same things she's been thinking about on the last four or five chapters. And the death of a vampire that no one cares about.
twimama77 chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Very very awesome
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
wow. You really lived up to your name on this one. I love your edward so much. Please find a way to fix this! Love your story. Thanks for sharing it.
Fanfictionstalker chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
That was rough.. I know its for the best but still hard to read. With this door closed I think she and A can really move forward.
great chapter - I hope this story isn't coming to a close... I've gotten slightly addicted to your updates.
Thanks for your words!
Pathomnemonic chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
WHAT? NOOOOOOOO! Oh man this hurts.
lostsince011711 chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
I am fucking shredded.
slc6548 chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Sooo sad!
LRK860 chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
So this whole story was about Edward and his family waiting for Bella to outgrow her love for him? To have her move on and not get hurt by it like she would have if she didn't see through him in the forest that day? The lesson here is, even immortals who think they know better because of their long lives and experiences make huge mistakes. Edward should have had this conversation with her long ago. Bittersweet for BOTH of them.

I'm not an Arthur fan, but he does love and respect Bella. It's only because of an imprint, she would have died in Volturra and he wouldn't have cared because he was protecting his father. It seems like she's settling, she loves him but who wouldn't? She's his whole life and he is powerless against the magic. My only hope left for this story is that Edward will find his true mate. He shouldn't be the only loser here. Edward now has to leave the camp and his family to give her the space she needs to begin her life with Arthur. He's going to miss out on setting up the new world order for vampires and shape-shifters (the something different that helps with the frustration of immortality). He was wrong stringing her along all these years, but it wasn't for a heartless reason. As the old saying goes *The road to Hell is paved with good intentions*.

p.s. At least you didn't kill any of them! lol
1,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »