Reviews for The Blue Hour
Cullen Cousin chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Excellent chapter!

That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
She needs to tell him all.
MaryMary123 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Edward will find someone he really loves that he will change.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
I'm not sure I understand Bella. She chose Arthur when they had sex. She chose Arthur when they arrived at that camp and they shared a hut with Edward lurking somewhere outside. I'm not saying she was wrong, but I don't get her over the top reaction to letting go of Edward. She's having a baby and I guess she loves Arthur too. Where would Edward even fit in this new life she made for herself? Edward should have broken up with her long ago, he should have told her the truth no matter how much it might have hurt her. Then she could have done what so many of us do after our teenage love doesn't work out, we dust ourselves off and keep looking for our happiness. Now I feel depressed for Edward, I hope he isn't going to be punished too much for loving and leaving Bella. He may not be a human, but he sure makes mistakes like one.
Twiolic chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
The absence of happiness is everywhere. All of it Edward's fault.
ilive2read chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
hmmm, I am not seeing a happily ever after for our favorite couple. Maybe as individuals though.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
AHotMess chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
I swear to you this must be the only story I do this to, but after I read the chapter I read the reviews to see if other readers are as twisted up about this fic as I am.

It so heart-wrenchingly sad. And now I'm angry... (ironicly, 5 stages of dying here I come...)

It begs the question, would cannon B has so easily chosen eternal life with cannon E if she wasn't a teenager. It reminds us that life as we age not only offers wisdom, but responsibilities that equitably define us.

Esme comments also makes me wonder, if E would have never changed B, was it he that loved her more than anything or he that couldn't make the ultimate sacrifice and give her what she wanted, despite his own feeling on the matter. Love is trust, and your E can't seem to let go of his own self-hatred to let your B decide for herself. While all of the Cullens may feel cheated in the afterlife, BUT once she is given all the information - shouldn't it be HER choice? And yet, your E created a reality where that choice was ultimately taken out of both of their hands.

His burden only gets heavier and she'll never be given a true choice because his choices stacked the decks. ::sigh::

Clearly, I have opinions on this LOL

Thanks again for writing.

moosals chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
:(... This chapter makes me feel very tearful. Everyone is being understanding and sympathetic, but somehow that just doesn't ease the pain for poor Bella. Plus there's all that pressure to be happy so that others can be happy.

I'm relieved Em and Rose are helping Edward. I hope Esme is right, that now is open to love, his has a chance of finding it again.

Vivienne's story is a depressing and explains a lot of Arthur's reactions. Interesting benefits to being a shifters mate though.

Arthur is a good man, making lasagne, sharing his pyjamas, holding and listening to his heartbroken mate. Thanks :)

ps. I'd never heard of snorkers! A quick trip to wiki make me wonder if your dad was a navy man or you just listen to Terry Wogan ;)
letsjustdance chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Yeah, they both should have told her. We are prepared to smile in your face and watch you grow old and die. Then we'll just go on with our lives. "love ya tho, sister/daughter" *hugs*
LRK860 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Jesus! You didn't label this angst, I think you should have. Really, really, really hoping for some happiness for Edward. Bella's just fell in her lap with that imprint (still not an Arthur fan). Now you have me wondering about the holes in Alice's visions. Plus I'm sad along with Alice that the Cullens won't be united as a family and have to live apart for an unforeseen amount of time.
katmom chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
See, I don't know that Arthur does love her beyond the imprint. I've never seen that shown. But then, again, did he imprint on her the first time he saw her? But Edward was already there...

This just hurts...

Sazzledazzled chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
TwistedNeiviv chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
What the heck is a snorker?!
TessLouise chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Whew - a little easier than the last one.
1,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »