Reviews for The Blue Hour
TessLouise chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Whew - a little easier than the last one.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Well we always knew it wasn't going to be a picnic and it wasn't. Edward leaving is for the best as it only rubs it in every time they meet.
Arthur is so kind and so loving. I am so glad they tell each other I love you. It makes all the difference in the world.
slc6548 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Excellent chapter!
sabrina michaels chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
this has turned into one of the best stories you have ever crafted...but it is heart wrenching..Can everyone get a HEA...not even in RL usually.

Well done.
Pathomnemonic chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
This is really hard to read. I almost didn't want to read this update because I was very much shipping Edward and Bella in this story. I can't believe Edward would just string her along like that until she got frustrated and left. I guess that's what this Edward would do. I suppose his untruthfulness about his plans for Bella should make me relieved that they're not together but I am still very sad. Thanks for the update! I will grit my teeth and read the next one.
Genny910 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
so sad!
Shamatt0403 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
My heart is hurting. Come change me Edward. I'll take care of you.
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Que waterworks...again, twice! Damn it! This can't be the end for Edward and Bella!
Fanfictionstalker chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
he really is almost too good to be true. To be loved by two men enough that they would do anything even if it's painful to them forever just for her to be happy.
Great chapter
SagaDevotee chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
I know this is SO difficult for everyone involved. I'm very proud that they've all handled it maturely. finally.
2muchtrouble chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Somebody turn me so I can go find Edward and make him happy.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 41 . 9/9/2014
This was so sad. The emotion ... You did a wonderful job capturing it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
Well.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
Wow...had a feeling this was coming but rats you made me cry. Such a well written story.
LJ Summers chapter 41 . 9/4/2014