Reviews for The Blue Hour
shehazi chapter 43 . 4/5/2015
Oh, the tears I'm crying..thank you.
shehazi chapter 41 . 4/5/2015
I didnt think my heart could break even more for them, all three.
shehazi chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
Heart rending impasse. Thanks for sharing.
shehazi chapter 30 . 4/5/2015
I think it's good that Bella took what she wanted and needed for herself.
shehazi chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
I really love Arthur, and I feel so torn in regards to him.
Thankks for sharing.
lesuse chapter 46 . 4/3/2015
Ok, I just reread this story and it's just so wonderful! I think Bella made a good choice too! However, that doesn't mean I don't want to see how Edward is doing! Where is the future take?
GaijinVamp chapter 46 . 3/30/2015
You are an effing genius! This story cries, yells to be turned into a book. I love Arthur. He is perfect. Bella is very conflicted, but I think she chose correctly too. No matter how many years she loved Edwin, he was never going to turn into the man that Arthur is.
plainjane108 chapter 46 . 3/29/2015
This was such an interesting take on an AU, I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it. And even though I don't really warm to OC's I really fell in love with Arthur. I really enjoyed reading this! I have a few questions though because I'm a terribly curious reader. Okay so. Did we ever get a description of Arthur? Other than him having silver eyes? Because I back tracked and found nothing, maybe I'm just missing it? Also exactly how old is Arthur, older than Edward? And is he some sort of shield as well, since his thoughts are fuzzy for Edward? Or is that just a shifter thing? See. Told you, lots of questions :p

I had a brilliant time reading this and I really really can't wait for futuretakes :D
Guest chapter 46 . 3/19/2015
I have to be honest. I really don't want Edward to be happy with any other female. I truly hope that when Bella perishes, he follows her in death. Or that something drastic happens that leaves Bella on the brink of death while she is still young and has to be changed. Then she would have had the best of both worlds, and have gotten the chance to be with the men she loved. She sacrificed enough for everyone.
And Alice's visions shouldn't always be right. Being forced to live a possible outcome is not living.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 46 . 2/14/2015
I'm utterly speechless.
You did warn me that Edward doesn't always come out on top. Lol.
You also made me completely root for a totally new and unique character. So damn clever. Arthur is addition to the usual suspects. Loved he's a Brit (being one myself) and possibly the one and only use of the word "snorkers" in a Twilight Fan Fiction.
Stephanie Meyers should be kicking her own ass that she didn't come up with this plot cos it sooooo much better in so many ways. It's a very very smart and honest idea to have Edward and Alice always knowing that she would one day walk away. As much as we all love the idea of E&B and their HEA, Christ knows most of us would be in big trouble if we married the boy we loved at 17!
You made me LOL and cry...often in the same chapter.
Thank you for this fabulous and moving story.
X
Anita chapter 46 . 1/25/2015
Wow, amazing story, thank you.
Anita chapter 43 . 1/25/2015
Wow! Thank you.
Anita chapter 38 . 1/24/2015
Wow! Thank you.
Anita chapter 30 . 1/24/2015
Wow, so Bella finally gets her human experiences. I think she will eventually outgrow Edward. Great story, thank you.
Anita chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Hmm. So is Arthur not human, then?
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »