Reviews for The Blue Hour
Awwww love it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 41 . 10/29/2014
That was beautiful.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 39 . 10/29/2014
I'm kinda hoping she picks Arthur.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
She's pregnant!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
Arthur!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Hmm, first a rescue by a bear and now a stalking eagle.
wardlyman chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
No offence to your skills. But honestly as soon as your gary-stu OC was introduced with having put a stag in e/b relationship. I knew the ending. She loved edward, but not enough to choose him.

I hope Edward moves on or BETTER yet kills himself. That'll leave a lastinh enpression. Have leave a msg, "I can die knowing she's safe and happy".

But that won't happen huh? He'll just continue to watch from shadows crying Emo tears over a girl he boink'd once and nearly tore her girl living Hea btw.

I'm hot right now. Edwards been wronged imo. Idc what ya say
2old4fanfic chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
sad but true, if I had to choose a life with or without my kids, they'd win, and they can't even turn into otters or wolves, though I'm pretty sure there's a bit of monkey in them
2old4fanfic chapter 45 . 10/22/2014
i feel a bit guilty for being happy for Bella and Arthur and Douglas, but not that guilty
2old4fanfic chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
that was painful, but then I know who I'm reading so I shouldn't be that surprised that they don't end up together
2old4fanfic chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
unprotected nookie with your eagle/bear/tiger/brit imprinter is still unprotected nookie
2old4fanfic chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
at some point in the past the doing it with someone who isn't Edward would have been a problem, but not anymore. Sex is life affirming after all
2old4fanfic chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
what an interesting spot to be in...and how hard it would be to go back to a boring normal life ever again
2old4fanfic chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
I like the nickname Bellski, not the usual Bells or Izzy
2old4fanfic chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
this imprinting thing can be so annoying, but what a helpful plot device.
1,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »