Reviews for The Blue Hour
2old4fanfic chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
So sorry Arthur turned on her...Eagles are supposed to be noble, or is there more to this picture?
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I thought this was just going to be a sad ending, Bella maturing and not putting up with the limitations set by Edward, but giant eagles, rescuing bears and kissing Englishmen...very intresting
aiden28 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I am in absolute love with this story. I have just finished it after ignoring everything for the last 2 hours to devour every word and can already feel the tugs to re-read the story. I admit that I rarely read stories that aren't strictly E/B (who am I kidding, that has only happened once-snort), but by Arthur and Bella's second kiss I found myself rooting for her to figure it out already. I love how you showed that living as human and vampire was not only a hollow solution, but an extremely stupid unglamorous one. Other stories such as that have completely ignored the obvious of how difficult that would really be. Arthur was a character I loved, hated and the loved even more. I wanted him to get the girl in the end and I loved that he was one of the few people who never played Bella to his wants and desires. He was a perfectly flawed character, and someone that was extremely relate able. Thank you for telling such a beautiful, raw and realistic story. You have opened my eyes to venturing outside of my comfort zone.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 46 . 10/15/2014
Most excellent!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 45 . 10/15/2014
Awwwww! Very sweet.
Mrs. Jim chapter 46 . 10/6/2014
I did it! *sighs* I feel pretty silly for being scared of starting this one before.
Now I'm wondering, why didn't Arthur like the Ty guy...that was his name, right? I thought he was some kinda something or maybe he took a girl. You never let him tell Bella what his issue was. It couldn't have been jealousy because he said he didn't imprint until a few months after he met her. Blah! I'm not going to think about it.
As always my dear, thanks for sharing!
Mrs. Jim chapter 45 . 10/6/2014
Too sweet! Poor Arthur! So much confusion for the man!
Mrs. Jim chapter 44 . 10/6/2014
Such gooey, mushy, sweetness!
How old is Arthur? I figured he was a little older, now it sounds a lot older.
Mrs. Jim chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
Oleg is a trip Lol
I'm glad Edward is gone. Not just because I'm me and he makes me crazy, but they both can't be meat each other right now.
Mrs. Jim chapter 42 . 10/6/2014
I can't wait until she is able to tell him, and really mean it... well I know she means it, but mean it more than Edward. He deserves it.
Mrs. Jim chapter 41 . 10/6/2014
Why do you have to go and make me feel bad for Edward?
Mrs. Jim chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Make it work Bella. You have to straighten everything out. I can't handle Arthur being heartbroken.
Mrs. Jim chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
Why you gotta scare a girl?! We're so close! So close to getting rid of Edward and Arthur had to say that! I might have to hit him too!
Mrs. Jim chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
What a mess. Talk to the men properly Bella. You're the woman and sometimes we just have to suck it up and fix everything. So fix it! (Meaning...love Arthur and have his baby)
Mrs. Jim chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
Aww I'm all girly and mushy with the ending of this chapter! Who cares if all the Cullens just saw it! Especially a red eyed Edward! Did he really? That's all I could think when I read that he indulged. Silly boy.
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »