Reviews for Always There
10390903-Delete-account-please chapter 13 . 3/6
That was so good I enjoy reading this great job on it.
spacekitten2700 chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
great job
lizzard9 chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
So sad that this ended here. I loved it though. I think Assidy was a prick on the show and of course here.
Tina82 chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
Thank you for writing this story. I just loved it. A beautiful combination of sweet and sexy! I am off to find more of your stories. I think I'm going to try doctors and nurses next! Is that story still being written? Thanks again for this delicious story. Keep writing. You are talented!
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
This was really good.
GwendolynTalbot chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
I am not a fan of season 15, but NCIS was a great addition. You sorted the Assidy situation nicely. Loved the friendship between the NCIS team and Liv and El. Abby losing it with Assidy and Ziva not letting him get away with being a prick were great moments.
Tony7323 chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Well another one bites the dust ... I gotta say I really liked this story to well done... Loved the parts with E&O and the N.C.I.S team to nicely done... I would really love to see you write an E&O story with NO Lewis or Assidy something different...
Jen chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
WOW!Awesome story!This would make a great come back svu episode for Elliot!Recently,the writers of the show were doing a lot of crossover episodes of Chicago PD and SVU,NCIS would be the perfect show to bring Stabler back since he use to be a your idea and writing,this was also very sexy!Love it!EO-Partners for life.
vampirville chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
si, apenas ayer empece con los fics de la ley y el orden y me imagine un crosover con ncis, realmente pensé que no encontraría uno y aquí esta el tuyo que se ve prometedor, genial.
mrsking1976 chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
This was a great story I love NCIS so I love this crossover. Would love to see this become a series.
ProphettessOfDoom chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
That was a great ending just loved this story thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
I loved this story, can you do a sequel talking about them trying for a kid and the struggles that come with it. I like your writting style :)
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
I’m sorry to see this perfect story come to an end but it was absolute.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
Got say this story was excellent and though it was awesome and could not stop reading it.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
This story was brilliant I can’t believe this radiant story came to an end.