Reviews for Your Plus One
Jyssadee chapter 25 . 5/26/2019
wonderful I absolutely loved it
SuckerForBhloe16 chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
sporadically omg you did not! Half an hour ago I quoted clueless and now this. You made my day
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
I love the way Beca takes care of Chloe, so sweet.
There will be a sequel? Great fanfic, by the way.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! You're such an amazing writer and I would love to see this story progress as the girls enter a new chapter in their lives.
Jules In Neverland chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
I love the story and your writing. Very good job! Also sorry for your friend, hope youre better now.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! :) :D YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER! :) :D I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE PITCH PERFECT FANFICS! :) :D
5byfiv chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
As someone with PTSD thank you for portraying it accurately and bringing awareness to it and to the unfortuate way many "normal" people react to the symptomology. And I'm loving this fic so far!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Attempted.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Whoa, it's already complete. Oh man, I'm going to miss them.

I'm glad that both are very supportive of each other. And yes, they can face all those life obstacle together. Yay for Bechloe! (:
Irish American 67 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
What a perfect ending! I mean, seriously! I half expected it to end with one of the girls proposing to the other, and getting engaged, or even getting married. You know, tie up all the loose ends and all that sappy crap. It's nice to have a story end like this once in a while, where the struggle is still ongoing and the characters still have to work hard to resolve everything. I give you kudos! Lots and lots of kudos! (Because only one "kudo" is never enough, of course!)
areaderofmanythings chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I loved this story, you did a fantastic job with it! I hate to see it end, but you ended it perfectly. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in your next story!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
OH MY GOSH A SEQUEL IS NEEDED
kinqslanding chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I AM VERY EMOTIONAL :") THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING JOURNEY YOU WRITE SO DAMN WELL AND IM GLAD I GOT TO WITNESS YOUR GREATNESS I WILL LOVE THIS FOREVER THANK YOU
llvr chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
*clap clap clap* This story was great. And it can still go on. But I also see why you'd end it where it's at. Loved this line: "I'd do anything for wedding cake." Wonderful story.
Leea chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Just got back to reading this and I'm really sorry to hear about your close friend! I hope you can somehow find a way to cope through writing. :)