Reviews for Gmen
TheRedSeaWitch88 chapter 39 . 4/22/2015
I'm wondering if there could be a timeline of gmen, gleam, and embracing dreams as well as ages for the boys and girls in the pics. I know gleam is a prequel but I'd like to know how long ago did it the events in that story and its prequel embracing dreams happen in terms of the gmen timeline.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
No offense, but Duo seems so weak compared to the others...I mean all he can is turn invisible...unless he has some other hidden ability or something...
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Looks like my guess as Duo being similar to Shadow cat might be correct. I don't remember if she could just walk through walls or turn invisible too. I am a bit more familiar with the animated series [the original not evolution] and the movies. As far as I remember Shadow cat is not in the first two seasons of the original show, which are the ones I've seen.

can't wait to find out more,

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Some action now huh? I was wondering when there'd be people getting together. I can see why there is concern, but 's rules aren't as bad as you might think. I have seen other stories that have a lot more graphic yaoi than this one does and they've not been taken down. Either way ...

I am finding it veyr hard to stop reading. I keep wondering what you are going to do next. I know both x-men and gundam wing enough to possibly figure it out on my own, but you don't seemt o be using any specific time line from either of them. I guess I'll just have to wait and seen. This makes me want to read even more.

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is something I have never seen before. A crossover like this should definitely exist though. It'd be so easy to take some of the things the g-boys are good at and turn them into mutant powers. I give you lots of credit for the idea.

During this first chapter I was trying to figure them all out. Quata is the telepath, Heero has speed and healing/regeneration, Wufei is an elemental, Duo is able to become invisible, and Trowa can fly ...?

I was wondering if this is based off of x-men or if you chose some of your favourite characters and gave the g-boys their powers? That'd make Heero something close to wolverine, Wufei like Storm, Trowa like Rogue, Quata like Jean, and Duo like Shadow cat. Just an honest question, tha tyou don't have to answer if you don't want to.

starless-ocean chapter 39 . 12/22/2010
Great fic! Only one chapter to go - PLEEEAAASE! Please finish this! (with some lemon)
Dragon Fairies chapter 39 . 11/13/2010
Fire: So... Is this getting updated anytime soon, or do we have to sift through all your other fics to find the continuation?

Ice: Absolutely love it.

Wonton:... I'd say keep up the good work but... It's been about six years.

Randa: Good stuff.
shirubaneko chapter 39 . 6/1/2009
Awesome! Turning everyone's abilities into mutant powers works oddly well. I love your characters; I've never seen Gundam Wing and I'm still attached to the boys. Any chance of a story finish? Your website said there would only be three or so more chapters, so please finish? If nothing else, is there a chance you could post the rest of the storyline explained instead of more chapters? I can't stand not knowing the ending.
yllom21 chapter 39 . 4/19/2008
Wow, this story is absolutely favulous! I loved the array of charecters, and how you wrote them. The plot is fabulous, the romance is great, and altogether I loved this story. Excellent job!
yllom21 chapter 28 . 4/18/2008
Good story so far. I'll leave a proper review once I finish.
Liviania chapter 39 . 2/6/2008
That semi-ends suddenly . . . I suppose you want to finish the prequels first. I enjoyed the story, but I can see how your writing has improved. The beginning especially suffers from the general problems of fanfiction.

Livi
Klarxy chapter 39 . 1/21/2008
I am so in love with this story and I've never even seen Gundam Wing. Please, keep updating! You have so very many fanfics, and most of them are WIP. Please try to focus more on finishing a story before moving on to others. I love all your fics and adore reading every one of them, but it's so frustrating reaching the end of each one without, well, a proper end!
ineXpressible chapter 39 . 3/25/2007
;_; Last updated in... a long time ago. Well, even though I know this story's probably not going to be updated just wanted to say that I absolutely love it and I wouldn't mind an update ~_ Awesome work and, I think I've said this, but I love your Hiei and Kurama dynamics. So good.
ineXpressible chapter 25 . 3/21/2007
*pretty much had a heart attack at the 'how dare you' part* I swear, 10 years were shaved off my lifespan! That was so intense! AND OMG KURAMA AND HIEI
ineXpressible chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
*is a puddle of goo* Oh my goodness, it's been too long since I've read any of your work. I'm actually in love with your writing. Just so you know, if you ever have anything published, send me a pm and I will buy like 5 copies