Reviews for Steady to His Purpose
That's not it, is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
MissElizabethJayne chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Where do I find this book!? Can anyone link me please?
stloda1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I'm very disappointed that you took the story off this site. I don't have the money to pay for it so i'll never get to read it.
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
So, I purchased the book and read it. Wisely I was able to clear my schedule for I read it all in one session. Can you tell I liked it? But in reality it's more love than like.
I'm thrilled to know the amount of stories you have writed about my beloved characters and ready to dive in all of them.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Another great tale. I have little heat in my house and the temperature outside is in the wee degrees. Your stories have been a wonderful diversion and I can't wait to read your kindle books on Amazon. Thank you.
Lady Vaughan chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I know the story is on Amazon, but would I find it at the libary? I would dearly like to read it all the way thru but don't have the money to buy it. if I can't find books at the libary or read fanfiction I don't get to read as buying books isn't in my budget so please let me know. thank you..
meka32 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Sorry, was not signed in before. I am very interested in continuing this story but I have a Nook and no computer. Nook does not allow Amazon content unless the user roots the system. As I just crashed my computer you can image that rooting my Nook is way beyond my ability. Is there an alternative to obtain a copy?
Ktenn81 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I loved your story (sorry I never reviewed before) I've read it at least three times. I was so excited and bounced right over here to tell you I got an email from Amazon recommending I read your story! I will be adding it to my Kindle! So excited for you!
LilyMommy chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Excellent beginning! I hope you continue!
CandyFan72 chapter 32 . 1/7/2015
I have greedily devoured every chapter of your wonderful work of fiction. I do apologise for not leaving a review for each instalment but I believed that time was of the essence. I shall continue to read more of your works in the future.
CandyFan72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Pleeeeeeeease don't remove your fic yet! I've just found it and I'm completely hooked! I promise to write a review for each chapter! Pleeeeeeeease!
JRTT chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Loving this story!
GreyGooseCitron chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
Thank you! I enjoyed your story!