Reviews for Nursing a broken soul
Michelle chapter 51 . 2/7
Wow that was amazing story
Thank you for all your hard work.
Cdarty chapter 51 . 10/18/2023
Very nice story.
CoquiPR chapter 6 . 10/16/2023
solo tengo que decir que Ray no es el padrastro de Ana, el siempre fue y será su papá. Ella no conoció a su padre y Ray le dio su nombre y la crio, eso lo hace su padre, los otros maridos de Carla serían los padrastros mientras ella era menor. Sinceramente, me molesta que repliquen el error de James en la historia original y que lo llame Ray y lo presente cómo padrastro.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/12/2023
I had never read this story but it popped up on me so I decided to read it I couldn't get anything done for reading I so freaking loved it a so what if you made mistakes I knew what you were saying I will read more of your stories too Thank you for such a gripping story !

Cowboy Mom
Krooela chapter 23 . 3/9/2023
Wow...what a dick. I would have told him to fuck off and moved out. She now knows what he is like when he gets mad...is she going to have to spend their entire relationship walking on eggshells now waiting for him to lose his shit and act like a cruel asshole again?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2022
Red-rizzolschick chapter 40 . 4/30/2022
throughout this story I have really laughed in some places . and now I can add crying too. this chapter was wonderful I really adore how you have written the love between Christian and brooklyn. very well done .
Sweetangel 65 chapter 51 . 2/27/2022
I just found this story ,it was really good.
I hope you do finished it
Kimberly972 chapter 32 . 11/12/2021
I would rather he had gather them all in thesame room and put them in there place especially Dana.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2021
It's "so I won't LOSE you," not LOOSE. "Loose" means "not tight." Gah!
wkathryn71 chapter 51 . 9/18/2021
Love the story wish you would have kept going love it when will the sequel be published beautiful
daddysprincess310 chapter 51 . 9/6/2021
Love
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2021
"That's when I fell him" Again, proofreading matters.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
She regains her COMPOSURE, not COMPOSER.

Proofreading matters.
Jane Mann Pyle chapter 51 . 7/2/2021
I just started your story June 28 2021 and finished it July 2 2021. Obviously I loved the story and couldn't stop reading! I know you are a busy mom but you were also born to write. You are a fabulous storyteller. Your dialog for Brooklyn was perfect! I just fell in love with her. I loved the family stories of Mia and Katie and Elliott. So sweet seeing Christian realizing what he wanted he had all along in his family. I loved Travis and Clay with Mia. I loved crazy Elliott playing with Brooklyn. I loved loved watching Christian fall in love with Booklyn and Ana. Being a mom of 2 boys I cried when Christian finally hugged Grace. What a fabulous mother is she? So proud of Ana telling Carla how she felt. She still has Ray and Grace will treat her like a daughter. I loved the relationship Grace and Carrick had too. So glad Carrick was there for Christian. I lived watching Christian and Elliott become close. When they named their son Maddox Elliott I cried! Ana and Christian are just the perfect match. I would love to see Christians mini me! you almost made me think I could. I hate to see the stories I fall in love with come to an end. I almost feel like I am losing a friend. I hope some day you are able to write again. I know you are crazy busy but we will all be here to root you on should you do so Thank you for sharing your beautiful story and your talent with us.
2,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »