Reviews for Next To You
statetech0 chapter 8 . 7/25
If Peeta and Rye are fighting that badly... she should just lay them both! Would that give Peeta an attitude adjustment and further stroke Rye's ego!
triojediknights chapter 7 . 7/25
And... they're breaking up. Because the lovemaking went wrong. God, don't do this to me! Get them back together!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 7/25
Now she is holding him in bed. This is progressing quickly... When are they gonna start having sex?
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 7/25
They're texting now! Great...
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 7/25
Madge screwed Rye? But he's cheating on Katniss! Isn't he? And she doesn't seem to care!
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 7/25
So why is Rye asking Katniss for her opinion on the attractiveness of other women? I thought he and she were together!
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 7/25
OK, Katniss, would it kill you to let Johanna finish her sentences? Peeta is what? Rye is what? I have to know!
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 7/25
A fic with Katniss in a love triangle between Peeta and Rye Mellark? sign me the freak UP! Can't wait to read more!
justreadingforfun chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
The paragraph that Katniss is reassuring Peeta that he would be a great father is very well written...I could totally imagine that this issue would be a fear of Peeta's since he had a terrible childhood and with having PTSD from the torture. I really enjoyed reading that paragraph!
Burning4Peeta chapter 13 . 8/17/2018
I love this story.

You really could continue with a second part. Make it a few years in the future. Katniss and Peeta are expecting their first child and his mother comes back. Maybe she's already gone to Rye once and now Peeta is trying to protect Katniss by keeping her in the dark about her coming back. I would like to see what actually happened to his evil mother. There's so much you could add.
Hannah.Ray chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
Wow! I love your dark moody Peeta!
ashleyvigil4 chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
Love this so much. This story makes me happy
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2017
fantastic story!
indyjb chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I read this whenI was suppose to be working, but I couldn't put it down. I wish Peeta would have stood up to his mother better but overall it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for sharing.