Reviews for Savior
sakjhfajsfbjasd chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Please write more!
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
You will continue this? I really hope so! has been a long, very long time since the last update but, i think... hope dies last right?
TwlightMystery chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
... You didn't finish it... ( I LOVE THIS STORY! Please if you ever get time maybe you can pick this one up again? It's detailed, captivating. suspenseful, well thought out, perfectly executed...shall I go on? my point is there aren't enough stories out there like this one. You're brilliant and I'm sure you'll have a big support group of reviewers. I have a friend and I don't know if you know her but, a fellow authoress, snowdragonct, wrote a story called "Witness Protection". It falls in the same genre and it was a huge success. If she likes it maybe we could both try to get our readers to check it out. Please consider it!
wind dancer1981 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
why want you continue with it T_T
wind dancer1981 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
cant wait for you to continue
wind dancer1981 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
please continue with it please
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
an amazing story please continue with it
Nebelkind chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I wanna read the rest!

Please update! *make puppy eyes*

I really like the story, so please update!
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
are you ever going to update this? because ireally really love this story TT_TT plzzs update!
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
more more more. UH Oh some one is going to be screwed blued and tattoed. Please update soon I love this story so far.
FloofWolfe chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
I absolutely love that way you wrote Duo! He's an annoying SOB street rat, but at the same time, he can't be legaly charged with anything. It's like he's everyone knows he's guilty, but no one can prove it.

Update soon, please!
GalynSolo chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
*pouts like a sad little puppy* You are one of my favorite authors. Savior is also one of my favorite GW stories. Need I go into detail of how sad I am that it has been 'abandoned' for over 3 years? *sniffle* Will it ever been continued? I hope so. I think it's a great story. However you got the idea for it, I don't know, but it really strikes me and if I have to be annoying, send you happy thoughts, whatever it takes (hopefully not money, don't have much of that:) to see this continued. :) Ta
snowdragon chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Will there ever be an update? This was a great story, and it's a shame to leave it undone. There's so much more you could write, so much more the readers want to know. If you ever, ever check reviews, please consider continuing a really fantastic story. Pretty please?
wind dancer1981 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
please update this one and fallen first
silver-eyed chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
aw, quatre's so CUTE! and wufei is a real ass in this fic but , i don't know, he's not that anal, is he? well, i definitely want to know more about this AU, it's interesting. i wanna know how heero's gonna handle the situation and how he's gonna earn duo's trust. hahahha, hope you work on this soon, even though i know you have a million fics that you still need to update on. lol you're gonna let duo go? or are you gonna let heero win this mock battle?