Reviews for What Is Hard
Aesop chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
This is hilarious.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 5 . 7/16/2018
Interesting, but they could have also just rewritten their shard and gone back in time to replace Eidolon's formula with theirs to keep him alive.
jdboss1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2018
hahahahaha
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 5 . 12/18/2017
Imagine being a normal civie walking in on that meeting. A bunch of talking, sapient stuffed animals sitting in a circle on the beach, using sophisticated English, referring to themselves as “Endbringers” in what appears to be an evil Bond villain meeting.
That’s the kinda shit that makes you go “Nope! Not today.” Turn around, walk home, and drink til you forget the whole thing.
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
this is lovely.

it is warm and fluffy and full of crack
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Delicious!
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
As it turns out, it wasn't any of Eidolon's powers that let him hurt Scion, it was just pure Fatherly Rage.
SlowMercury chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
This is cute and hilarious! I'd love to see more of Khonsu, since he's both the oldest and youngest of David's kids. Particular things I liked in no particular order: the Marquis wanting to both thank and stab Victoria; Contessa vs. Simurgh; the PRT being annoyed that plucky kids saved the day; Alexandria and Legend as geniuses with Eidolon as the muscle; Rachel moving in without David noticing even after everyone else knew; that "worringly large" house; Legend wanting to adopt all the kids; murderizing villains all directing their fury towards space; everyone taking steps to make sure that healers are protected, and the hint about Riley.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Oh god. I think that last paragraph or two caused me to retroactively trigger via Thinker headache.

... Totally worth it, because this is still the best thing I've ever read.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
... All of my yes. There are not enough words in this world to describe how much I love this.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
While Ziz does have a blind spot it isn't that big. Literally a couple seconds max in either direction.
ack1308 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Hahahhahaa.

So funny.

So very, very wrong.

And yet so funny.

Reading this is like biting into rich, thick cheesecake; there's more tastebud delight on the way.

I love it.
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Oh dear.

Simurgh is the Mini-Contessa from the first chapter, actually. :)
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
LOL ILU
DeviantD chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Well this just made my day. Adorable Simurgh is adorable.
It's nice to see someone has done something with the Dadversary idea.
I'm loving this delightfully light hearted divergence, as cracky as it may be.