Reviews for Making Our Future
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
When are you planning on finishing this it is so far my favorite fanfic on fruits basket and im really exited about the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
aagh! the suspense! is killing me! more! more! more!
DragonFire Princess chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
IonicAmalgam chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
good story, update soon!
Yanidee chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
i just started reading your story i hope you do finish it even if you haven't written in a long time
LishaChan chapter 18 . 1/30/2006
Oh please update! I love it!

Two notes. 1: Yuki is the Rat not the Mouse. 2: Your story would be easier to read if you broke up some of the larger paragraphs.

UPDATE SOON _
prettypinkpeacock chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
oh, please don't die! then you won't be able to finish the story... :D im kidding. pls update sooN!
furubafanatic749 chapter 18 . 7/20/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Winter's Light chapter 18 . 7/10/2005
ARRGH! u just HAD 2 stop at the good part 2! please update as quick as u can! it's really really really good!
ShortcakeMiddy chapter 18 . 7/4/2005
oh my goodness. What will happen. Why'd you have to go and stop it there? I can't believe you havent had the urge to do the next chapter to an endng like that in almost a year. (not that i can talk it takes me three months to update) But update soon, I just descoered this story and I want this desire to know quenched. Such a good story line, I love your emotion.

Update soon.
pbluver chapter 18 . 4/25/2005
is the story killing you yet. cuz it hasn't been updated in over 8 months. and you left it at a cliffhanger. i do hope that you can complete this story soon, its one of my favorite Kyo/Kagura fics
Digestive-biscuit chapter 18 . 4/2/2005
YOU LEFT IT LIKE THAT! no fair! i HAVE to know whats gonna happen, and atm i hate Shigure and Hatori, they keep thinking how they are letting down the younger kids yet they're not doing anything! they're all stronger then Akito, why not just chain him up somewhere until he dies ike the mongrel that he is -.-
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
i didn't get to finish it...but i assure you that i'll come back later! i only got up to chap. three out of eighteen, but I just loved it! -CCS
Tumnamen chapter 18 . 3/16/2005
wonderful story, sry i didn't review your other chapters, i wanted to get through what was writen. Lovely story, i do hope you update soon, as susspens drives me crazy. this is a really good story tho.
Tiger Lily21 chapter 18 . 2/21/2005
Argh! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I must know what happens next. Write! Why are you torturing your readers like this? Why why why? (Hmm, do I sound like Shigure's editor?) Anywho, as I said UPDATE!11