Reviews for The Bitter Hug of Mortality
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 23h
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for the reminder of which gods you are talking about, I tried to do a lookup online to see if a bit more info was available but as I couldn't remember which gods you were referring to I didn't have any luck. I love that Harry named the hell hounds and was able to play with them. I am really looking forward to Dumbles getting his just desserts. Again I love this wonderful story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 19 . 11/25
A god of youth? never heard of one, cool.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 11/22
Okay, Sims 2 can be fun. I love this chapter the conversations that he had with Barty and Draco were wonderful. I think that Draco might have gotten off a little light, but then I have no clue what Harry can do with what he has so... This is a wonderful story.
PurposeUnknown chapter 23 . 11/10
Fun facts:
1. Hippopotamuses milk is actually pink.
2. There is no number before one thousand (negative numbers not included) that has the letter ‘a’ in it.
MewUwU chapter 27 . 11/4
two years w/o ur wonderful writing
Not logged in as I don't have a FFN account, sorry.

I deeply adore this fic and have enjoyed reading it. I like what you made and set up, and it's genuinely interesting.

Thank you for writing it.
TBWL713 chapter 24 . 9/29
I refuse to believe that Death couldn't have made a surprise entrance from a shadow in the corner of Voldemort's office and put Voldemort down... The God that subdued the God's of Life and the Afterlife with a wave of his hand couldn't prevent a mortal Wizard from harming someone he cared about... Plot has gone downhill.
Lireanna chapter 27 . 9/5
please continue this. im more of a "reading when finished" gal, but I've had this saved and followed for ages. I just read what youve written... again. I want more. I love that you are bringing the old gods into play and the whole light/dark balance. just lovely.
DustyQOTF chapter 27 . 8/4
I can't wait to see what happens when they find out what is going on. I just finished reading all the chapters (just found this a day ago Aug 2 2021) so I figured I would wait til the last chapter to review. I do have few questions Harry will be involved with someone right? The way it seems is that Deaths brothers want Harry to be their lover will it end up being a 3 way relationship or will one prevail above the other? Will James Sirus and Remus find out Dumbledores deception and try to find a way to leave too? I hope you are well and can't wait to read more of your stories.
SirchSidhe chapter 27 . 8/2
This was a great story. Harry's personality, necromancer abilities, and relationship with Death are refreshingly innovative. I really liked the way you portrait Lilly and her treatment of Harry. Thanks for sharing this story.
NiariaGal chapter 27 . 7/31
Hey I had a question about the mental fidelius charm. If the information is hidden in A's mind, can A himself remember it? And don't delete that rant because that will stop the others. Love your Lord Beli. He kinda seems as if he is a god and is at a higher level than Harry unlike the other fics where they both are equals. I loved the entire fic and hope it is complete soon. Can't wait for what happens to Dumbles and which god gets him My money is on Lord Arwen (Not sure if I spelt it right). Loved those facts that you give and I am enjoying the work.
NiariaGal
NiariaGal chapter 27 . 7/31
Hey there. I had a question about the fidelius charm that lily and Charlus used
FuriouslyCurious chapter 12 . 7/23
Okay. Who is the freaking spy!? I thought Snape - the 'former' spy - is DEAD. D. E. A. D.
Who was DUMB enough to take on HIS ROLE?
Poppycock chapter 7 . 7/22
It is SO FUNNY to hear such a different Harry! It's rather refreshing actually.
WeirdWankyWacko6 chapter 3 . 7/22
If riddle saw him talking to himself, he himself would've gone crazy.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »