Reviews for The Bitter Hug of Mortality
IIEarlGreyII chapter 23 . 5/25
This story started out with a unique concept that I really enjoyed, and then proceeded to bury it under sub par dialogue and too much world building. If you do not have a degree in mythology you will find yourself out to sea without a paddle very quickly, as ancienct good upon ancient good are referenced with no supporting information. It comes to the point where wizards may as well not be a this as there are literally entire chapters devoted to inside jokes about gods I have never even heard of. And the grand idea of Death is destroyed by introducing him as a mostly uninteresting personification.

While I want to support new and creative ideas, because I am sick of Harry time travelling, this one really falls short. It's fairly unrecognizable as a Harry Potter story, and not interesting enough to be an original one. Overall I can't recommend it.
reptoholic chapter 26 . 5/23
Keep up the great work, I have really been enjoying this story. AMAZING JOB. Hope he gets stronger and ascends into a new God
reptoholic chapter 25 . 5/23
Fuck yes
reptoholic chapter 24 . 5/23
Fuck them up!
reptoholic chapter 23 . 5/23
LMFAO on you fact
reptoholic chapter 22 . 5/23
Keep it up, Hope they save lils, she was stupid for not leaving when the others were gone and safe.
reptoholic chapter 21 . 5/23
Hope he gets a god... better than a mortal oother than barty
reptoholic chapter 20 . 5/23
Keep it up, Hope things switch to barty. You have gone so much more into detail on his character if you even thought about a pairing I would hope it is one of your Main Characters over someone who has had barely any time and is more interested in his bloodline and politics.
reptoholic chapter 19 . 5/23
Keep it up, I hope nobody steals his tools
reptoholic chapter 18 . 5/23
Looking good. I do hope that it is someone interesting... I really am loving Barty! he is awesome... Could the warrior be someone who has died?
reptoholic chapter 17 . 5/23
Getting good. Hope marcus dies before they start a relationship and he is not paraded around like a trophy. They should take the peverel name
reptoholic chapter 16 . 5/23
I hope his gifts act as foci. Would be awesome if they killed anyone who used them.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 5/23
Cute... I do hope he is not used and the Marcus would join his family and not the toher way around.
reptoholic chapter 14 . 5/23
Looking good. Hope to see him turn some of voldies people. Would have preferred to see him being courted by a god of some sort over mortal, unless you have Marcus possessed. Kind of a downer he gets the bottom of the barrel
reptoholic chapter 13 . 5/23
I hope he gets a magical creature. It would just add some love to it if he got a thestral or some other beasty
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »