Reviews for The Bitter Hug of Mortality
Do update soon
Your dad sounds like a badass.
Please update this I love this story so much ahhjjjhh
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/22
Harry's too annoying, dense, and flippant. Couldn't tolerate it after several chapters; skip.
Sky318 chapter 26 . 6/12
I love your book, please the continuation
Sky318 chapter 17 . 6/12
I love the ship of Harry and Death
Charlie0925 chapter 26 . 6/6
I truly adore this fic and all of the amazing characters you have created here! Brilliant writing honey, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
IIEarlGreyII chapter 23 . 5/25
This story started out with a unique concept that I really enjoyed, and then proceeded to bury it under sub par dialogue and too much world building. If you do not have a degree in mythology you will find yourself out to sea without a paddle very quickly, as ancienct good upon ancient good are referenced with no supporting information. It comes to the point where wizards may as well not be a this as there are literally entire chapters devoted to inside jokes about gods I have never even heard of. And the grand idea of Death is destroyed by introducing him as a mostly uninteresting personification.

While I want to support new and creative ideas, because I am sick of Harry time travelling, this one really falls short. It's fairly unrecognizable as a Harry Potter story, and not interesting enough to be an original one. Overall I can't recommend it.
reptoholic chapter 26 . 5/23
Keep up the great work, I have really been enjoying this story. AMAZING JOB. Hope he gets stronger and ascends into a new God
reptoholic chapter 25 . 5/23
Fuck yes
reptoholic chapter 24 . 5/23
Fuck them up!
reptoholic chapter 23 . 5/23
LMFAO on you fact
reptoholic chapter 22 . 5/23
Keep it up, Hope they save lils, she was stupid for not leaving when the others were gone and safe.
reptoholic chapter 21 . 5/23
Hope he gets a god... better than a mortal oother than barty
reptoholic chapter 20 . 5/23
Keep it up, Hope things switch to barty. You have gone so much more into detail on his character if you even thought about a pairing I would hope it is one of your Main Characters over someone who has had barely any time and is more interested in his bloodline and politics.
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »