Reviews for The Bitter Hug of Mortality
automaton14 chapter 25 . 9/25
It would be cool if the plants pulled down riddle manor or something. Ceridwen might could gift Harry some magics. And, honestly, I'm all for Beli courting Harry, rather than the other two. Good story, update soon
Nightmix chapter 1 . 9/10
Please update soon
ddentler21 chapter 25 . 9/2
Awesome story, thanks for writing!
SpiritBlackPaw chapter 25 . 8/28
This is so interesting. I can't wait end of the next chap!
Mark chapter 16 . 8/20
Where did you find '616'? The critical edition of the NT reads with the best and majority of manuscripts '666'. It is not a translation mistake because there is no evidence for the Apocalypse existing in any language prior to the Greek. '616' does occur in a very few manuscripts, once only in the body of the text (5th century), once as a marginal noted to the Vulgate (Vulgate text 4th & 5th centuries), once or more according to Irenaeus (mid to late 2nd century), and once as a quotation or reference in Caesarius (in Latin, dated 542). Irenaeus is quoted as saying that 666 is found 'in all good and ancient copies' and is 'attested by those who had themselves seen John face to face'. In either case the most likely meaning is 'Nero Caesar'. See: Bruce M. Metzger, A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament.
I'm still reading and this is my second time through. Don't mind my nit-picking; treat it as a compliment that I thought it was worth commenting on.
Mark chapter 15 . 8/20
Small correction: Hallowe'en is a religious festival, although the secular side has obscured that somewhat. Christian liturgical days begin the evening before the named feast following the biblical and Jewish pattern that 'the evening and the morning' constitute a day. Hallowe'en is the evening of All Saints' Day from, as I think you would guess, 'hallow' 'saint' and 'e'en' 'evening'. Anglicans and Roman Catholics begin the celebration of All Saints with Vespers on Hallowe'en (All Hallows Eve). There was an interesting article some time ago discussing other aspects; but I don't know the source. The author argued that there is nothing of Samhain or pre-Christian religion that forms a part of modern Hallowe'en.
Mark chapter 2 . 8/19
Your comments on Harry being a 'natural bottom' regardless of his height: From comments made by gay men I have known, and we all know more than we may think, and from some reading, being a 'natural top' or 'bottom' is related to personality and has nothing to do with physical size. One prominent professional hockey player, well built—the whole jock picture—was a bottom by preference, according to a university acquaintance who frequented the same gay sauna. And my acquaintance was slim, even willowy, and he too was a bottom! So, no complaints about how you portray that aspect of the story. In fact, I don't see that as the centre of the story in any case. And for clarity, no, I never slept with any of them!
Innieminnie chapter 10 . 8/21
Oh dang, I was hoping it was Barty since the first time he and Marcus met didn't sing for me. Much more interesting with crazy intelligent Barty who talked to him while he was chained.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 8/21
Lol, Voldemort thinks something is very wrong with the child
jordonwiles99 chapter 25 . 8/15
Please update, I need more.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 25 . 8/9
whens is the next chapter i totally love this fic so far
Nightmix chapter 2 . 8/7
hey I have a question, you said that harry would eventually get a pet has it arrived already or will it arrive soon?
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 7/31
I always thought that dumbledore put a tracking charm on harryz cloak or something. thats why moody can see it, his eye can see magic
Nightmix chapter 1 . 7/31