Reviews for The Bitter Hug of Mortality
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 27 . 11/18
I figured what with it being over a year since the last update that this is it (or maybe only on ffn)? So I just wanted to say that I enjoyed everything you’ve written so far!
Chiyo Yuki chapter 26 . 11/8
I'm sorry for butchering Amathaon's name earlier. I actually have no idea why I thought of another name for him when I literally just finished reading all of the chapters you had posted and saw his name repeatedly.
Chiyo Yuki chapter 27 . 11/8
I hope you are a blessed to be able to update soon. I recently began reading this fanfiction and it has become my favorite. This story is amazing and I am ashamed to admit that it, when I found out it has not been updated in more than a year, I cried a little and bemoaned the injustice of it all. Also, Arawn is, by far, my favorite of he and Amareonth. I hope Harry (Horatio) ends up with him, partly because they both work with the dead and partly because Amareonth is too eager for my tastes. Still, this story is amazing and I hope you are able to update again soon. I hope you stay healthy and happy, bye!
B737dude chapter 1 . 10/19
I’m not going to read but I appreciate the slash warning. I can accept homosexuality but reading about it makes me uncomfortable. Please continue being writing stories for others to enjoy!
IloveHeat chapter 27 . 10/8
I love this story. And I love the fact your humor hasn’t gotten old. I snicker as much in these last chapters as I did in the beginning. That definitely cannot be said for a lot of humorous stories. This story is unique. Thank you so much for sharing it
zamik chapter 27 . 8/14
I love this story, I read it again and again and always have such a blast! Thank you, and I hope you will update soon.
hotcat chapter 27 . 8/5
Love this story. Horatio is funny lovely boy :-)
WhiteFang001 chapter 17 . 8/5
No worries, you answered my question In the next chapter :)
WhiteFang001 chapter 16 . 8/5
Just wondering how Charlus managed to take harry’s Hand here if Harry has already done the ritual meaning he couldn’t touch humans. Enjoying it so far
Tempest S chapter 27 . 7/29
:( no update for a year. Is the Hunt the Headless Hunt? Also, why is Cer-magic goddess so absent in this story if it's peripherally about the wizard war? Shouldn't she be the most active since she gave them magic? She's appeared, what, once? Did she even say anything? Why isn't she the most angry? She's mentioned but she's not really involved like the others it seems. And how does suddenly turning Britain back into wilderness work with making the muggles forget magic? And why do they need to forget magic? Do the gods not want ALL humans to believe in and worship them again?
Nemhain2009 chapter 27 . 7/26
I’ve enjoyed reading your story! Are the wizards going to be sent dream messages similar to the pagans? Or are they going to start suspecting the involvement of the old gods like Sprout?
bombbastik chapter 27 . 7/25
I love this, I’m a bit uncomfortable with the slash, but ignoring it, and focusing on the story is very enjoyable for me, i just wish that the story was continued/finished reading so that I’m not left in the dark like this
athenaskid125 chapter 27 . 7/16
I really hope that you come back to this fic! I can’t wait for an update!
getting them American Gods vibes, me likey
please continue you have an excellent history
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »