Reviews for The Black Rose
AManda chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
This story was good, yes please do a sequal.
whatever-out of service chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
hey it's peppers. i just read this story and it's really good. i like how you put Snape's and Domenica's attitudes about their chilred. unforchanately i haven't got a chance to read any of your other work except at the moment i'm reading Shadow of a Soul. i haven't had alot of time to read lately. keep on writing and updating! and if u would like post a link to your stories in Slytherin_manor.

Peppers Monroe
xMoonDropx chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
That was sad.. so sad. You made mee cry. I'm glad Sevie isn't the harsh anymore. I would like to see a sequel. Laters.
Angeles chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
I enjoyed the story quite a bit and I actually have no suggestions to submit except to keep writing more :) The story was very intreguing and it held my attention completely, I simply couldn't tear myself away until I had finished reading it :D
Wolfy chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
*sniff* Dory's bitter end. Poor Severus, poor Remus...poor everyone who loved her.

Great fic! Sad, but great!
Hestia1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
This story was absolutly beautiful. I couldn't help but cry when Domenica died. You did a wonderful job with this but i don't think you should write a sequel. I think that this ends right where it should and anything more would be overkill. But once again, this was an amazing story, good job.
One Demonic Angel chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Excellent job with the conclusion, especially with the memorial. Even though I would have loved to see a sequal to this with the children, you have given the story the perfect ending.

I hope you don't mind, I will be adding a link to your story in the A/N of the next chapter that I post on Sunday.

I look forward to seeing more stories from you in the future.

Demonic Angel (brighteyes632210)
SinkinJC2000 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Great story...Im glad you went with your tragic ending...:)
tom chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I enjoyed the work. I rewrote paragraph 3 just to contrast writing styles. I am going to put it here and then add a general critique. Thx for website/group.
Hestia1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
nooo, evil voldie! This is very good so far, your writing has improved a lot since the first fics of yours ive read. I think the trasformation of Dominica is very interesting. Good job!
xMoonDropx chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
That was so sad. write more soon. Okay? Laters.
SinkinJC2000 chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
TRES BEIN! Give me MORE! :)
SinkinJC2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Totally AWESOME story so far...I was quite shocked with how you changed your outcome, but it is GREAT! I look foward to reading more :)
xMoonDropx chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Dude that was good. You'll be writing more to this, right? 'Cause, if you don't, I'll be forced to kill you. Laters.
Commander Khashoggi chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I'm glad you got the inspiration to write a "what-if" story for Dory and Severus. Great work so far and remember _ Sevey's got feelings too ;-)