Reviews for Invisible
Please please update soon I love this fanfic :)
Blue-10-Spades chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Whoo! I like this little mystery in here!
Lillytownsend201 chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Wow this story is amazing, you have done an amazing job. Can't wait for chapter 7 please update soon
Iris Willow Greene chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Please continue
ruger33 chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
God damn this is some good writing! It's very smooth. I am absolutely in love with this story line. Creative and sexy. The buildup is killing me. I can't wait to see what Dixon has to say to Beth. I don't care that she's under age...she's very mature and I want them together! I just read this whole thing in like 25 minutes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hmatlock chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Yay! An update! Can't wait to see who texted her. Daryl or Erin!
Bethylove67 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Just found this story and I really am enjoying it. Can't wait to see where it goes. Also ending with the text was great.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Can't wait for more!
BegginStrips chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
oh man! what a place to end it, can't wait to see this meeting
keebee1846 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
I just found this story and I am enjoying it! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!
monopoly1993 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Incredible story ! Thank you to share it !
goshbirdie chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
ERMAHGERRRRD! You updated! You wonderful thing, you! I am beyond excited for this, can you not tell? Wow, this is getting good. I was dying to see what would happen in the classroom, and now what will he say to her at Preston's? You are awesome, so no pressure, but I really hope it doesn't take another year for chapter 7 lol Love it, and thank you!
To Perfect For This World LilD chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
oh glad that ya updated can't wait till ya next chapter he seems he demanding her to Preston's they got a connection and neither one can deny it as Daryl is the type of person that only gets close to a few but once he falls in love he will love that person forever.

He is a complicated person but its beth that can always figure him out no matter what please update soon love ya story..
Tania Ibarbia chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Hola bienvenida! Valió la pena la espera! Me encantan las interacciones de ellos en clase. Y creo que las palabras de Beth hicieron reaccionar a Daryl. Espero ansiosa el próximo capítulo!
CorrinaRox chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
It was worth the wait for that last line alone!

I'm so excited for whatever is to come and to figure out how Erin is going to figure in to all of this!