Reviews for Invisible
Moongrl088 chapter 4 . 12h
So no happy ending? I kinda hoped they made a go for it. They obviously are in love. Or at least a more bittersweet ending, like a kiss goodbye? I don't want it to end like this! Waahh!
hmatlock chapter 4 . 16h
Just found this story. Hope you continue to update it. I really like it! :)
StephMcG chapter 4 . 6/29
I hope you keep updating!
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 4 . 6/28
Question: Will there be any smut in this story? Please say yes! Please update and continue! I'm a huge fan! :)
PopCultureSalad chapter 4 . 6/28
This was so good! So good! Please continue it! You've made a fan out of me!
mellymoo13 chapter 4 . 6/28
Wow, I totally forgot about this and I'm so happy you are back! I loved this story and I seriously can't believe it's been a whole year since its been updated...time flies! :) really looking forward to reading more chapters from you. X
MaidenAlice chapter 4 . 6/28
Oh wow its been a while. .im glad u updated
I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank-you for continuing!
Kirbs chapter 4 . 6/28
I adore this fic. Update soon.
Fleur-de-lis1 chapter 4 . 6/27
Yes please continue! I was so happy to see an update notification in my inbox!
midnightjen chapter 4 . 6/27
I'm enjoying the PLL set up here, i'm interested to see how you make this work for you.
LilyMalf23 chapter 4 . 6/27
Yayy! Finally an update :D So happy you didn't abandon this story!
QueenoftheWorld23 chapter 4 . 6/27
I remember this story, and I really liked it! I'm soooo glad that you decided to continue it!
CJ chapter 4 . 6/27
At first I was skeptical, because it's a student-teacher relationship, but as I read more, I realized, yeah, but that's just a part of it. I was surprised greatly when I realized that this was about two people who have a connection and want to be together, but can't due to circumstance. I love it, and you got Merle down perfectly in one chapter. Please update soon!
*Beth Greene lives!* :3
Tania Ibarbia chapter 4 . 6/27
Hola! Bienvenida! Me alegro mucho que decidas continuar, esta historia vale la pena. Hemos conocido la peor parte de Merle. Pero Beth pudo enterarse que para Daryl es dificil tambiĆ©n ignorar el sentimiento que hay entre ellos. Triste el final, ella se va sin respuestas y avergonzada y Daryl la deja ir. Deseo que la busque y hablen. Espero ansiosa la actualizaciĆ³n! Gracias, un abrazo!