Reviews for her crowning glory
Please update this soon
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
Update soon please
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2017
I love this story! You breathe life into the characters and make it seem like the reader is there in the story. (Please say chapter 19 isn't where it ends)
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
This has been a wonderful story! Emma is amazing and fun and a good person who has had an interesting life. Has she really been betrayed by Killian? I don't think he would want the paps intrusion either. He cares for her too much and is long past any political manipulation. There is his Aunt Zelena though who probably pushed him to claim the crown in the first place.

Such a good story. Queen MM and David have been a bittersweet love story of difficult choices. Ruby is a great friend. Now Granny is back. And there is no more story. If you ever return to writing readers would welcome it. Maybe there is an update in your profile. I would love to see the conclusion. Thanks for writing!
jdmusiclover chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
I'm enjoying this story so far! I love that you went with Graham as Emma's choice for her arranged marriage! I was kind of expecting it to be Neal, and I like Graham so much better!
LightsAglow15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Hey! I've been watching this story for a year now and I hope you hadn't given up on it. You are an exceptional writer and I adore this story. This is easily the best fanfiction I've read because you've made everything feel so real. Please come back soon and finish it :)
RealNorwegian chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
I really like it so far! I've already sped through these chapters, when i probably should've been focusing on my up-and-comin finals that start next week... Oops. Not sorry.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
I hope u continue with this
emmas-prince chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Hahaha omg that last part was the best! I can't wait to see what's the ending of this story. I would want to see Graham with someone at the end, though I till don't know with whom. Anyway, this is such a great story and I can't wait to read the rest :)
emmas-prince chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Oh God, this was such an emotional chapter. I loved the part where Emma went to braid the girls' hair and Killian went to play football with the boys. And the part where the girls say to Killian that Graham is prettier is super hilarious! I really like the story and I hope you can update more :)
emmas-prince chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
That broom closet part was hilarious! And Graham really seems like a cutie pie! Cant wait to see what comes next :)
emmas-prince chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
I love that, even though this story is sort of like princess diaries, you insert your own dialogues and take to it and adapt it in such an incredible way that it ends up being uniquely yours. I live the story and I can't wait to read more. I have just one question. What happened to David?
Liz Cs shipper chapter 19 . 4/9/2016
I have reread this last chapter over and over again. I love this story and can't wait for them to be together. I hope we can get an update
Meg chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Is Regina not a part of this story at all?
Other than that, your story is lots of fun.
whoknowsheregoes chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Update soon, please? I'm still dying for resolution on this story! :)