Reviews for Blood Fetish
silverwolf310 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Do you know how to get the rest and your other stories? The website has been removed.
EmoCloud chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
your link for the rest no longer works :(
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
hey the web site you have listed for rest of it no longer there. is their any where else I could find it.
dusty999 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012

Can you please send me the rest of the story? To .

shinimegami86 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hi, i wrote you yesterday. loved the story and did a pic for you. Here it is :D art/Duo-quot-Blood-Fetish-quot-Ch-1-178689194

let me know what you think please :D
shinimegami86 chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
hi, this is probably the fourth or fith time ive read the story and i have always loved th first chapter for how well it done. the way you describe the torture and how the pilots react is very well done. so i have a present for you :). im working on a picture to go with the first chapter. ill be posting it on deviantart sometime tomarrow and i will send you the link. tank you for the good story and the inspiration.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
Will Duo ever find out what they did to the guy?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
I think Heero is just a little upset...okay maybe a lot.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
I really like this scene between Heero and Duo. It was good.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That doesn't sound to go at all and they had better hurry before someone comes back.
starz4evr chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
This is so sweet! This is such a fantistic fic too!
Enbi-chan chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
How the hell does this only have 23 reviews?

This is a masterpiece, yo!

I'm really touched by it -sniff- then again i'm a sadistic bitch that's obsessed with angsty, rape, torture fic! But seriously, this was so well written, i love everything about it! I also really favore the part where Dou knocked the shit out of Quatre... i love the little blonde but that fruit-basket needed a good punch here and there.

I shall know read all yer other stories and be inspired by such greatness!

May yaoi bless your dreams!
Mornwey chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
I went to your geocities site to read the unedited version, and boy am I glad I did - whoo-ee, that was hot!

(I also read 'and they all came' while I was on there, and I can't work out how you managed to edit it enough to post it on here. The story's just on big orgy!)

Peace out

reckless-rage chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This is a really great fic. The description was way above average, really good stuff. I was curling my fingers in rage when I read about what happened to Duo *laughs* as Duo's my absolute favourite character in GW. Anyway, that man didn't get what he deserved, I don't know what it is he really deserves but still...*mimes throttling* It's a nice fic!
ll-cool-g chapter 2 . 9/25/2006