Reviews for Because I love you
Deborahmb chapter 5 . 7/15
Love! its the best medicine
Deborahmb chapter 2 . 7/15
She didn't need to say that they needed to sort things out first at that particular moment. it could have waited.
Deborahmb chapter 1 . 7/15
This was heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time.
Pina S1995 chapter 5 . 8/13/2021
This story is exciting, wonderfully written. Can I kneel ask you for a few more chapters? That way we can find out how Sara and Griss are doing.
Pina S1995 chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Oh what an exciting chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2017
I really liked it! I'm so glad Griss could wake up after hearing Sara's voice! I hope you can update next chapter soon:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Great job!. Keep going. GSR ALWAYS!.
ILoveJorja chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
This story is riveting. Please continue. Great work.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
I love this story...thanks for returning to it to complete it. I am glad the Gil is going to get better and that "family" realizes now that it was not just Gil fault that his and Sara's marriage had ended. As well as that Gil still love Sara very much.
Leona chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Why was Grissom's immune system severely compromised? For such a highly disciplined man he wouldn't give himself up to whatever it might be at his own expense? What could have been the reason for it? Now you've got my curiosity piqued and I am really wanting to know what could be the cause behind it? His teaching job in Paris couldn't be more taxing on his health than running the crime lab's nightshift, could it? Self-neglect? Was there something more than meets the eye?

I think you gave us one of the best reasons why Sara didn't try harder to save her marriage in this chapter. "I guess after everything I just got tired of fighting for something I might never actually have." Such a sad thing to say but made perfect sense. Sara did know him so well after all. "...he lives for science and bugs and the rest is just there, not important to him.' It was a good twist you employed in chapter 1 to make Sara the one asking for a divorce. It worked better in this story than having Grissom to be the one. (I still don't like the way he cut her loose in Season 13 of CSI.)

By the way, does Lady Heather know Grissom's back in town? Will she come to visit him in the hospital? Grissom and Sara might take her as a friend of Grissom's, does she think the same? Will she read Sara the riot act if she comes face to face with Sara in Grissom's room? Thank you for Ch. 5! Hope we will have the next update before too long.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 5 . 7/21/2016

Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Always Love it!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Wow, I feel so bad for Grissom and Sara...both not knowing what the other felt for them. Grissom seems like he is slowly killing himself, over losing Sara. The team is also feeling the pain due to the fact that they didn't know what was going on with Sara and Gil, and now it seems (the man that they said for years didn't feel anything) is killing himself over the one thing that made his life mean something? Hopefully, Gil pulls through and is able to clear the air!

Updates Please!