Reviews for Because I love you
Leona chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Wasn't Sara lucky to have a friend like Jim? What an irony would be if Grissom can't make it! Guess we all have to wait for the next update.
Leona chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
One might be happy and content to be the little wife at home, getting busy with house chores and taking care of the husband; the other one might need something more than just be a housewife. I just don't see Sara or Catherine can be truly happy in the just-be-a-housewife role. Time has changed. A woman can have it all if she has the right partner. Glad Grissom could realize that Sara has her own needs to be fulfilled, too. Now he came back asking for a second chance. An interesting start.
IenvyBella chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
wow goosbumps all over but a cliffy now u have to update asap please really good nearly cried wow great story can't wait for more
gsr4ever123 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I am so glad you decided to continue. Sara's character is spot on and you can feel her pain, so glad it's Brass with her. Looking forward to Grissom recovering and those two sorting themselves out ( I hope :-) )
GSR'er chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
You've got a great story going here, Flea! I hope Griss is okay. He NEEDS to be okay so these two can have some happiness. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
NOMOREFFANYMOREFORME chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
You really ought to update soon.
"Family of Gil Grissom?" - What a place to end.
Need more to know if he's alive or dead. Hopefully alive. :)
Spratjmk chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
ansgy chapter.
oct2565 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Excellent, can't wait for the next episode.
gsr4ever123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Please continue I like where this is going.
Calim1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Are you kidding? You can't leave it there! MORE PLEASE!
NOMOREFFANYMOREFORME chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Definitely continue. XD I need Grissom to be healthy and mend everything with Sara. :D
Marie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh hell. You can't leave us hanging here. Of course you have to come back with the next chapter, and the next, and the next...

After all, there are so much yet to be told about these two. Please update soon. Thank you.
red123rum chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
please continue, it's a great start. Will Grissom be okay and will Sara decided to give him another chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This will not work as a one shot. It has to be continued. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »