Reviews for Take Two
RainyDayReader116 chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Ahhh this is so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
I'm dying this is so angsty and perfect.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I LOVE angst fics about Tsukishima...there aren't nearly enough. I hope you end up finishing this story some day; I'd love to read more!

Poor baby...thinking he doesn't deserve to be loved. You write his inner conflict so well! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my GOSH!
This is amazing! The way you've portrayed Kei is beautifully written and the way the conflict is tearing him apart is very realistic! Ahhhhh! Also, he's not overly sappy and his emotions are going haywire, plus the fact that he's noticeably different, yet not pitiable, at school, just tops the cake!
I could go ON and ON about this fic for ages! This is by FAR the best fic I've read in Haikyuu, ESPECIALLY for the Tsukishamas! Great, now I've got to search through the catacombs of fics for this good of Kei family angst! But please, I beg of you, continue this fic! It's so well written and has SO MUCH potential that I'm dying for more! Kudos!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
I'm in tears.
I love Kei so much, I do. I want to give him a hug. So bad. I want him to feel safe and I want him to tell everybody what's going on so they can help him, but I get it. Fuck, I relate so much. So, so fucking much.
I.. I'm speechless. I hope this picks up again so Kei can get the happy ending he deserves.
HanayamaHoshino chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
I guess you wont continue this story anymore?
even though this is a super great storyyy. I want kei to open up more. well, im still glad I found this story~
and I really hope u can continue thisss
Kiddiluna chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Everyone, tsukki will be okay. Hopefully. Please be okay tsukki. I feel a suprise visit will be happening sooner than later.
Kiddiluna chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Brother has woken up yah. Tsukki it good news for you.
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Omg Tsukki my baby you are most definitely not okay.
CaptainRainbowSama chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Are you going to update? Just...please do so! It's an awesome story! ((This cliffhanger is completely UNACCEPTABLE!)) TT
StarlightKat chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Wow! This is freaking amazing! It's almost 2am right now and I have school tomorrow morning but this was just so good to wait for later. I just want to hug Tsukishima so bad! I don't care if he would hit me. That guy deserves to understand that people genuinely care about him and all that angst is making my heart break. Omg PLEASE update this! I don't want to think the worst about why you haven't updated so I'll still follow it. Thank you so much for writing this! It made my night. :)
Engxty Piksy chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
oh my! poor Tsukki! please don't leave it like this! im sure evryone's DYING to know what happens next! :( hope you update soon!
Mx Akiyata chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Aw, man...I can see this probably isn't going to continued...it's been so long...But I have to leave a review anyway. This is such a great story. You really nailed the depressed feelings and the tension Tsukishima is feeling. And that argument with his brother felt all too real. The "You don't have to be okay, Kei" really got to me. Beautiful work.
uwu chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
I love reading your work :)
All the angst i never knew I craved and needed is perfectly put into words here and I can't help but hold back tears. Poor Kei. YOU MATTER, BABY! you do...
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Tebolizer chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Oh dear.
Is it too much for me to hope for an update?
I really want an update.
This is amazing.
I totally agree with you, I love seeing my fav characters going through angst X")