Reviews for Take Two
piefluffypie chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Oh my gosh this is amazing! Please continue!
LJF456EDSngkjf83rnosdf chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I love this chapter! I somehow really like seeing my favourite characters in emotional pain and the way you portray Tsukki is just perfect. I can't wait to see what happens next!
ryidaniel1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
J'adore ce chapitre !
Creativeusername chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
UGH MAN that chapter was so good and so heart-wrenching TTTT
I really love how Akiteru just slowly talked everything out of Tsukki, and how he couldn't bring himself to lie to his brother , even about something as simple as if he ate dinner the night before or not. Big bro Aki knows best
Ouch my heart
I also really loved how you wrote the last scene, because it really portrayed Tsukki's preoccupied mind ( I'm so terrible at trying to explain this orz overall I think your writing is fantastic ok thanks bye)
27CansOfTuna chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Crying hard for tsukkj in his room.

Good hospital convo and theyre teasing
27CansOfTuna chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Great tsuki, i can only imagine how it is though kind of can relate to him in a way in this story for going through such a situation in school and just not wanting to be bothered by folks in a time of crises, sadly it eventually led to a major breakdown in school so I imagine for tsukki it may happen too if he continues like this.

Yams is a great friend in this.
27CansOfTuna chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Great start. Tsuki bottled up feelings in this new circumstances is really challenging the very core of his being. Really excited for his future development.
asel1 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Ahhh another awesome chapter ;_; You write angst really well!
This is a great story so far, and I look forward to the next installment!
Sakuyachan18 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
SE DESPERTO! Akiteru se despertó! que alegría Pero algo me dice que va a venir mucha mas angustia óAò
Sufriré.
nos leemos en el próximo capitulo :33
asel1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is such a wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to the next update. :
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I really love your writing style! This was a really good chapter, and the length it also great. It's awesome having really long chapters to read.
Helkus chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
... AFdsgdfgsagdsjgvdhfhjdsh YAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Chapter two o3o Just awesome 3 Magnificent! Oh yeah and suggestion.
Tsukishima Keis Mother dies. :3 I don't even know why I am happy about that, but yeah. I would like that o3o
Helkus chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I finished reading and I thought. ''This only one chapter.. has this been discontinued? o3o '' and then I read when this was published and I was so happy that I might have died :3
Crooked-Prince chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow, I totally feel for Tsukki. His thoughts, reactions, and actions fit him.

I can't wait until the next chapter. /.\
Peanut2196 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014