Reviews for Merlin's Wife Reborn
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 9/10
wolfgirl232323 chapter 5 . 5/17
I love your book so much! Please please please update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next, I'm so excited!
Dawn Nightshade chapter 6 . 12/30/2018
Please update or adopt out this story
Mizuki Abyss chapter 5 . 11/30/2018
I love this story. I can't wait for new chapter. Update please.
Wika0304 chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
please update, it starts great
Nargelz chapter 5 . 7/2/2018
Faery66 chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Caity99421 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
don't give up! please. please update?
Merissatheseagoddess chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Please continue
m chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
great storry. will merlin help sirius? will lyra meat new friends? is dumbledork evil? will there be ron, ginny, molly and hermione bashing? is lyra rich? did dumbledork stolen her galleons?
AgnetCoCo chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Please don't giv up on this story
loretta537 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
this is an interesting story