Reviews for Love is an Open Door
puffin chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I am so loving this story. I love how you have written everyone in this story. I love the way you put Honda against Kaiba for Katsuya's love. On to the read the rest.
puffin
MonaHerSelf chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Hey there! :3
I really enjoyed your story! I loooove the idea of YGO and Frozen! :) the characters were very much ooc but in a positive way! I loved how you created new personalities and pulled them through - awesome!
The only annoying thing was you calling Joey puppy when noone was talking. I find it missolaced and it ruins the perspective as the objektive reader but I guess that's personal preference or what :3

Aaaaaaaand... *big grin* that lime scene in the broom closet or how did you call it? was so exciting to read! That was so well written, i felt almost ashamed while reading this because my imagination made me think that I was right there xD i'd looooove to read more of these intense, romantic, deep love and lust parts of yours. :3 you are so good at writing!

Thank you for your effort, love your work!
-Mona
FruitSnacks x3 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I finally finished the story! I feel bad for waiting so long to finish it. I'm so happy that Jou chose Kaiba though :) This was a great story.

And I'm glad that Honda was able to move on. Though how quickly he went for Otogi reminds me of Romeo and Juliet where Romeo is madly in love with Rosaline but immediately forgets about her when he sees Juliet xD

I admire the fact that you actually finished the story. I have so many stories that I was so excited to read and the author decided not to finish them. And you have a little daughter too, right? Thanks for your dedication! :)
KanikaOfTheRose chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
OMG! YES!
Ose93 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Bad Honda. I guess Kaiba had good reason to declare war.

I love Ryuren's personality. It's a good thing you made a nice person for Jou to talk to. :)
Ose93 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Poor Honda. He's just trying to practice for a play. XD

I love Kaiba's reactions. I wish I had a work monkey, too.
Gracey88 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
So that's what it was XD I really loved this story. Great Job!
dancing elf chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
fun fun fun
kanyon01 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
omg that shower scene! lmao i love chaseshipping! honda and otogi all the way! anbd dude, the pciture for $100! i laughed so hard at that! haha this chapter is so amusing omg.
OMG HE SAID MASTER LMAO THIS IS SO PRICELESS DUDE I ENJOYED THIS CHGAPTER WAY TOO MUCH. LIKE THE THREE STOOGES RUNNING OFF LAUGHING TO CLAIM THEIR MONEY. PUPPY AND MASTER GOT SOME ALONE TIME HUH. Whew good times, this was a fantastically amusing chapter! i loved it! i think this was the funniest one yet XDXD
and it was jhust a bar scene hahaha IMPLICATIONS!
lol but i look forward to the next update XD
Bloody Constant Writer's Block chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I'm mad you uploaded an old chapter jerkwad getting my hopes up like that. *crying* getting my hopes up like that.
Annytin the Nomad chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
You have confused me with this chapter. Based off 14, wouldn't 15 fit in the earlier chapters? Cause this literally threw me for a loop.
kanyon01 chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
DAMNNIT WHAT ARE THEY DOIN? IS THAT BJ? OR IS IT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SCENES WHERE YOU MAKE IT SEEM WRONG WHEN ITS NOT?
and omg that was SO CUTE. kaiba would lay down his life! HIS LIFE! FOR HIS PUPPY TO BE HAPPY. I WAS LIKE ALMOST IN TEARS CAUSE THATS JUST SO PERFECT. STUPID HIRO YOU SELFISH LITTLE IDIOT. YEAH YOU BETTER BACK AWAY. JOU DOESNT LOVE YOU. MWAHAHAHA.
BLAHB WHEN KAIBA GOT SOO MAD WHEN JOU TURNED TO STONE, THAT WAS SO HOT. GOOD KAIBA. GOOOOOD KAIBA. THEYRE JUST SO PERFECT TOGETHER. *HYPERVENTILATES* I NEED TO BREATH. SO MANY FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER. SO GLAD I TOOK THE TIME TO READ IT.
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE UPDATE MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER FEEL.
*HESITATES*
*STARTS TO CRY FROM FEELS*
dancing elf chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
fun fun fun
Anei chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Oh, that darn bet! I had wanted to go back in the chapters and review, but I'm glad you supplied the information.

I feel almost as though Jounouchi should prove his love for Kaiba. It's easy to pick a rich prick over Tristan. I was wondering how that shadow realm business would go on. Simple and to the point.

I can't wait to see what the heck they are doing in there! And also, isn't there a party coming up!? Wooohh!
nma5 chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Their not having sex/making love that's for sure. Jou is probable trying to eat some type of food he wanted to try and so that's it,

I guess this story was okay.