Reviews for Muldoon
Zerousy chapter 26 . 10/14
I feel like the peace for him and Pracilla isn't going to last long
Leviathan54 chapter 26 . 10/12
Great to see another chapter :)

I do like the peaceful moments between Priscilla and Muldoon and it's nice to see how their bond flourish.
I thought the leave of other raptors would be more dramatic but I guess it made sense. The hormone storm made it happen quicker. Once they figured out they can't rely on him during the hunt, they walked away. I hope we will see Evie one day and I'm curious what mateship dynamics work in raptor packs. I wonder if Priscilla would go through her own hormones storm soon.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Theresa F chapter 26 . 10/9
Thumbs up, very visually beautiful chapter!
GrumpyFox chapter 26 . 10/8
I can picture this, such an amazing image! I sincerely wish I was an arrest because this chapter, the ending especially deserves to be portrayed as a picture. As always, I love your work and enjoy your updates. You're amazing and a delight!
MadManWithAHat chapter 26 . 10/7
Thanks for the chapter!
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 26 . 10/7
Nice chapter...wonder if the story will end with Muldoon leaving the island and going back to life in Africa, with Priscilla going with him. Be interesting to see if they meet Muldoon's ex, and the first time she gets belligerent with him Priscilla kindly lets her know that that's not allowed...in her own special raptor way, of course. XDDD
Theresa F chapter 25 . 9/14
So happy to read a new chapter! Will wait patiently for when you write a new another!
GrumpyFox chapter 25 . 9/10
More scars to tell the ever growing story of man and raptor! Love the story as always, and can't wait to read more to find out what comes next!
Leviathan54 chapter 25 . 9/10
Hello,

What a chapter! I see Muldoon and raptors crossed Rubikon during Temba and Priscilla fight. I wonder what Temba really thought looking into Muldoon's eyes. Was she conflicted a bit or did try to weight odds in taking a fight with him. Maybe she attacked Priscilla because of jealousy. The next chapter will confirm if there is any bond between them left.
I liked Evie was a peacemaker in the pack defusing an extremely tense situation where one wrong twitch and Temba would be killed. I see Evie still sees the man as a companion at least.

Hmm... I'm really curious what would you do with the pack. I see he would let them go the next day, probably he could leave with Priscilla for some time to see if they would be still there. On the other hand he doesn't want the pack to claim his bunker as part of their territory (he has supplies there etc). Maybe Temba would tell other raptors to come with her and that would be the parting ways. Evie would be so conflicted.

Priscilla is a bit silly (you don't poke bigger raptors) but precious girl ;) I hope Muldoon realises how much she helps him to keep his sanity in check and makes living on the Island bearable. If something bad happened, she would have his back despite her injury.

I am looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
MangoAiko chapter 24 . 9/9
Never thought about the aspect of what if Muldoon did survive. Really enjoying your take on this and the story line so far, I could not stop reading! Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Leviathan54 chapter 24 . 9/6
Hey, great to see another chapter :)

I really liked hunting dynamics between pack members and how they approached the target on their own. It's also another step into their adulthood and becoming independent. I hope they will still see Muldoon as their ally/friend even after the storm of hormones.

Hmm... I actually forgot what injury Priscilla has that disallow her to hunt efficiently. No matter what she will stay with Muldoon for the rest of her life I think. She is too attached to him to live on her own regardless if she was capable of sustaining herself or not.
GrumpyFox chapter 23 . 9/4
I've enjoyed the journey this story has taken and I love rereading it while waiting to find out what comes next. I'm here for the long haul! Keep up the fabulous job, I appreciate your work!
Shigeki-Hizashi chapter 23 . 9/3
Glad you're still alive! A LOT of my favorite stories from various genres are all too often suddenly abandoned so it's nice to see one of my old favorites coming back!
Dravec chapter 23 . 8/29
Glad to see another chapter! I still like this story quite a bit. Priscilla is a sweetheart, as long as she isn't getting all fussy. Hope to see more in the future.
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 23 . 8/29
Are you going to take the story through to when people return to the island to revamp it for Jurassic World? I'd like to see the story end with Muldoon, Priscilla, and Evie surviving, maybe going back to the mainland to see Muldoon's family (does he have family?)