Reviews for Closed Doors & Open Windows: Rooftops & Footprints
neosun7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
So cute! Monet got to meet her favorite turtle! I have to go watch the first movie again now! Thanks for the stories!

-Neosun7
KT TMNT fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
WRITE MORE!
Ziptango chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Great story! *applause* Hurry with the next part!

***ziptango***
Azure Turtle chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Skybright! Long time no see! I hope everything is well with you. Seeing this story was a pleasant surprise... I'm so glad you've decided to continue CDAOW. This was such a great story... Very heart-warming. I loved it. Hope to see more! D
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Excellent, simply excellent! And... ::sniffle:: ...sooooo sweet. Mmm... Guh, school's eaten my brain; I can't think of the right words. Beyond to say that it's so... perfect. The mood, the nostalgia, Casey and Monet, the characterization. Just awesome.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Ohh, this makes me soo happy! I love it! Keep going.
bob15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
So far so good. You have jumped the first great hurdle I forsaw with this story and brought the Turtles back wonderfully. You couldn't have done it any better. On a side note that little girl must be crazy if Raph is her favorite. But I think that the cranky turtle might just suprise us;) Great job sis.
hexAdecimal chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
ahhh this was a really good fic (very cute)
Danceingfae chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was great. I read your the two other stories that went with this one first and I love it. I'm feeling so much emotion from reading all three of those it's hard to translate into words. Please continue to write.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2