Reviews for Blood Runs Thicker
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 4/12/2018
JuicyFruit22 chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
Wowwww
FictionLover610 chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
please update soon..this story is really good.
Kolslovingdarling chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
Little Katerina is the cutest, sassiest thing in the world. I love it! *squee*
Kolslovingdarling chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
Oh yay, some Klaus and Elijah! Can't wait to see what they are going to do.
Kolslovingdarling chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
I really do love your stories. I'm so glad I found this one.
Kolslovingdarling chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Katherine is just the cutest yet baddest in your stories. I love how you portray her differently each time, yet stay in character, darling.
Kolslovingdarling chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Very unique idea, let's see where you go with it.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Sooooooo this story only has 8 chapters. That's kind of disappointing. :(
summer3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Yay! Please update soon! This is the vest story EVER!
klaroline1920 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
omg you updated. I can't believe this. You finally updated. doing happy dance here. I really thought you abandoned this story but I am happy that you didn't and well happy that you are back.

This is amazing story. I love it. I love klaroline and kalijha so this is kinda treat to me.
I like kathrine caroline interactions.

woho caroline and kathrine going to new orleans and stefan too. finally gonna get some klaroline and kalijha.

I am excited for when the mystery will be unlocked. I tried thinking so hard but I can't get any solution or prediction. I am very eager for next chapter and as stefan is going with girls I wanna ask is there gonna be stebekha too?

I am little sad that there are very few chapters left but happy that you are back and completing this story.

so please continue and update soon. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
I just read this story and look forward to finding out what happens next.
summer3 chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Please hurry with the next chapter!
Geli chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Please continue! This is such a amazing story!
Azera-v chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Really cool idea, hope you decide to continue it.