Reviews for To Smile No More
LogicAndWonderland chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Okay, of the group, Kevin's is the only one I can ever properly picture/summon. The entire intro was perfect! I also liked how you kept Dessert Bluffs relatively the same, so it (or maybe rather, Kevin) didn't get super happy after StrexCorp took over. I really like this fic, and I also really liked this last episode! (Sorry, I can't talk to it about anyone, because no one I know watches it. But it was definetly one of my favourites!)
Jean chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Awesome! I need to know more!
sentient patch chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
if u dont update this soon i may make u go to whole foods

and we wouldn't want that

NOW WOULD WE?
Yobanashi-deceiver chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Poor Kevin! I hope Carlos convinces him so that the Erikas can cure him (of course they're not angels. silly you!). Your headcanon of Carlos teasing Cecil with the word "neat" is so cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
you are the reason i drag myself out of bed in the morning

(ALSO, A HEADCANON FIC WOULD BE SUPERB)
Jean chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
...Eeekkk! It's getting epic! Kevin's is actually a good man like Cecil underneath all of... That. Please update soon!
Yobanashi-deceiver chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
ALL HAIL.

The Glow Cloud does not like this "Smiling God". The Glow Cloud does not approve of this. All worshipping must go to the Glow Cloud and the Glow Cloud only.

I loved this chapter! Kevin is such a nice person.
Yobanashi-deceiver chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
This is a sad story that will explore Kevin's personality and backstory deeply. And I'm laughing my butt off. (Sorry, but.. Kevin..)

Aw, poor Kevin. His hug was rejected :,(

I feel like Carlos will try to un-brainwash Kevin or something. Good luck with that..
Yobanashi-deceiver chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I think you're keeping Kevin in character really well! He's kind of complicated to represent in this scenarios.. Specially since the Smiling God is everything to him. I think you're doing a great job, though! I can't stop reading .w.
(No really, I can't. The librarians are nearby and if I don't read something, the punishment will be worse.)
Yobanashi-deceiver chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This seems like such an interesting idea! I've also been wondering what Carlos and Kevin are up to, and if we will ever know. I love the way you narrate and describe things! Also, I'm loving the way you write the characters. Amazing work!
Jean chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Epic! Dang I need to know what happens!
THE GLOW CLOUD chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
THE GLOW CLOUD HAS NO NEED FOR FANART OR FANFICTION

THE GLOW CLOUD DOES NOT FANGIRL AS YOU FILTHY HUMANS DO

but the glow cloud is making an exception for this fic because it's perfect
LogicAndWonderland chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I love this story, I keep laughing at the humor parts! And I love how you describe Kevin's thought process!
Jean chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I loved how you keep them in personality! This is getting epic!
benedict-pumpkin-patch chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I'm currently in love with this story! I too was slightly worried about the fact that Kevin and Carlos are were, you know, in the same desert together. I also enjoy the fact that you're having the smiling god as an actual being.

Just as a suggestion, I think it would be nice if Kevin, Carlos, and Cecil worked together to get Carlos and, possibly, Kevin back into Night Vale and then try to re-educate (NOT IN THE CITY COUNCIL WAY) him on "regular" conduct. If that's the direction in which this is going, I think it would be super cute to see that.