Reviews for Truth In Madness
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2022
Holy Crap, favourite fanfic of all time. Really hope you update!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 7 . 4/7/2022
I found this story to be really engrossing and fun, though ch7, sadly the last one posted, was starting to get into the serious madness. Hopefully chapter 8 would have given some grounding.

Thanks for having posted.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 6 . 4/7/2022
Ooh, brownies! Xander is kind of naive on some matters.
This has been a real blast of a story.
ColdFang chapter 7 . 9/23/2020
A very interesting read.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
author. I REALLY like this story... DURING HALLOWEEN NIGHT. Not so much after.
Any chance you could do an alternate story where cheshire stayed just too long. Where there is more cat and madness than xander. Where he still remembers everything, how to use his abilities, and still acts the same as he did on halloween. Cuz after chapter one it went VERY downhill with how... weak and sane Xander was.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 2/6/2020
really wish Xander was more cheshire cat. I liked how he was, how he talked, what he could do. But now that halloween is over, Xander is waaay too watered down.
rafindley chapter 7 . 10/23/2018
I love the madness
Lisa G chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
Lots of fun.
lexanther chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Mooooorrrreeeee ppplllzzz!
Soul D Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Funny story, hope you update again soon, and heal Xander's eyesight.
Nenagh24 chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
I freaking love this story so much it's just so amazing and you've taken two of my favorite characters and merged them and made them so interesting and still fit it into everything that's supposed to happen and I just thank you so much
ActualTurtle3 chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
A little weird but we reading the cat
Awesome chapter
KLR chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I just read all chapters in one day. Amazing work, here! Really, really good. I'm interested in more updates, and think this story has so much more potential. I love how Xander has "seem" glimpses of events yet to come, those that haven't happened, those that don't exist, and those of the past. I'm surprised there hasn't been a Dawn reference yet.

I like the new sub-plot of Xander/Dru/Spike. Dru really gets the crazy, and Spike's softness for them makes for ... well ... an interesting poly-amorous (willingly and unwillingly) relationship that could have long-standing consequences, especially if Spike does eventually get chipped and becomes an ally. I really hope you'll continue this story plot for as long as you have inspiration. Just wonderful!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I am so happy you updated this! I had to reread the entire thing before I got to this last chapter - it was totally worth it. I know it sucks that Xander got high, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. By far my favorite interactions are between Spike and Xander; I hope to see more of those two in the future :) Thank you for writing this, I enjoy every word :)
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 6/22/2016