Reviews for Freak Show
Missy the Cat chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Please write more chapters soon!
Kito chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This story was so different from the rest of dbz fics and its really great! I wish Goku and Chichi came home back safe and normal... Please continue and give them a happy ending ;)
Halle chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
very good update soon
darkryubaby chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
update soon.
Nightmare Generator chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Aw come on you can't just end it there. theres so much that hasn't been revealed and so much that hasn't been said. If you don't finish can you atleast tell me what was suposed happen?
Gosha chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
OMG...These dreams Gohan and Goten are having...are they kind of comming true? Very intense stuff. I have goosepimples on my goosepimples! You really gotta update soon. This story is getting really good and its exciting.

By the way...i'm loving the names Ceta and Kaka. Goku and Chichi are better but those names are so cool and original! Great lemon in previous chapter 3. Great work and hope you continue soon_

Best wishes

Gosha
Gosha chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Gosh, i'm not so sure what to say. Except for this is so far a brilliant story. I never imagined such a thing. A very creative author you are. Is it just me or did i just sound like Yoda? you know, star wars little guy?

Ahem...back to the chapter...I giggled at the thought that Goku and Chichi can do ANYTHING in the room...heehee...anyways...i'm reading on_
Gosha chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh my god! Very emotional stuff this. What the hell did that guy do to poor Goku? Sounds bad. I have to read on. Its getting me in suspnese and i'm wondering what will happen!

Great so far_
SSJ4 Funky Monkey chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Please continue this story. It is really good and I've enjoyed reading it. There are so many 'bad' fan fics out there were they just scew up the characters so bad, but I love your ideas of their personalities and your story ideas.
Shadow chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
I like how your story is going but I would like to read the rest. But then again you probably got school or somthing. But all and all nice work and good work. You are doing a fine job and I can't wait to read the rest. Good Luck!
jster1983 chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
I hope you write that the bad guy dies a most horrible death for this.
D-Chan3 chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
Loved this last chapter and I hope you will update soon.
Chuquita chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
Heh, I was so built up by the angst & drama of the past couple chapters I completely missed chapter 6 _;;
Oh thank God for Veggie. I hope he rips that Master guy into a million pieces! Veggie's lil comment and the one Bulma added about him saying the "sweetest things" made me smile :)
OOh, the nightmares Gohan & Goten are having worry me. :(
Oh I hope you continue this. The question-mark makes me uneasy and I'm dying to see what happens to Goku & Chi-Chi in this!