Reviews for Again I Go Unnoticed
Jawy chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow, this was a great story. Made my heart wrench. Great job!
kaeje chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Amazing. I'm in total awe. Not to mention the coincidence that I was humming Again I Go Unnoticed all morning before stumbling upon your fic. The song is worked in so well, but it is the weather report that is heard at the very end that clinched my love for the fic. It was just a perfect ending. I know everyone is asking for a sequel, but I don't think it needs it, I feel it is perfect the way it is.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
i love it!
Megilhirile chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wow, this is really good! The emotions that Ginny feels are expressed very well in the way the story is written. However, I think the story needs another side to it. We need to hear what Draco thinks. Would you mind if I wrote a response? Please let me know. I really enjoy your stories.
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
So was Draco just upset because of the rain?
VoldemortsIllegitimateChild chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Absolutely loved it, as I do EVERYTHing of yours...insane that you like my fic!
FieryAndForbidden chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
sequel! Sequel!
Flameprincess chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow. I liked this. I was listening to a CD when I was reading this story. The song would be good if you ever did a sad sequel. It was "Sometimes It Hurts" by Stabbing Westard. You can find the lyrics at SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/9137/, if your interested in knowing the song. Anyway, I really like your writing. I've read Seven Deadly Sins, (and loved it), and I am reading Trapped!. I anxiously await the next chapter. Ciao!

Terra King
Vireco chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Awesome, I love the ending!

Vireco
NessaAa chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Oh wow, what a sad, sweet, fine songfic...

This sounds weird but pleeeease don't add to this ... it's so good the way it is. This is definitely the best Draco/Ginny fic I've read, they're usually so fluffy, this is so real and angsty.

That song is so good and really goes with the story, like it strengthens it rather than making it all weird and cut off like some songfics do (DC rule!)

My fave bit was Ginny packing her bag... and then dropping it all to go back to Draco when he called her. That was so sad.

WELL DONE!

-Nessa
Chibi-Usa2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
sadness, where's the rest! It was good!
Ace Of Spades1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
aw this is so sweet, I hope things get better. I like the part of the window to make her hair shine, it was incredibly touching. Very nice work.
LittleMaggie chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
That was a beautiful way to use a song, and of course you split it into sections very dramatically - it truly gave light to the situation with Draco and Ginny. I like Draco/Ginny stories, it opens the window to millions of various moods, various ideas, various thoughts and personality depths in them both that can be explored, either perversely or passionately, in a story. You've used them both very well here, and I can honestly say this story is one of the few D/G stories on that are worthy of a thumb's up from me :-)

P.s. Thank you for reading "Dracordia." I updated :-)
Wyltk chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I can't believe I didn't review this. *hits herself on the head like Dobby* Sorry... *grins at her pitifully* Anyway I wanted to say this was great! I really enjoyed it. Is there any hope for a sequal? *bats eyes sweetly* Maybe?

Thanks for your review! Oh and here is the site for the D/G challenges *thought it's mostly a discussion group they have challenges once and a while*

group/DracoGinnyFanFic/

Wyltk
poly styrene chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Argh ... so you don't like songfics either. Well, you made mine look like shit, haha! This is a decent songfic, especially compared to mine - sweet, well-written. Nice job.