Reviews for Variation: Lost and Found
LittleBlueDot chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Really like this story. I loved the LoTR meme and laugh out loud at the subtle hint of Setsuna being slutty.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hehe, Great fun. I always liked Seahorse. I like this one too. You know its something special when the confirmed lesbian still likes a guy. I'm curious if your going to write one where it was true love, but physically repellant so that the real romance can occur after Ranma gets a curse.

Also this is totally the MLP version. Even if you quicktracked the reconciliation of Haruka to the others.

Also, the omake? Briliant.
Chief Minion chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Go Haruka!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Amusing as almost a parody of sorts on the original story. Venus near the end in particular.

Was very abrupt when it got to the meeting between Michiru and Ranma, though it sounds like that might be where it splits from the other version you mentioned with the declarations of love kind of coming out of left field. I would be interested in getting a glimpse into how you think Seahorse might have impacted the Ranma and Sailor Moon storylines though.

Michiru might not be impacted greatly (though I could see her being less callous) but a more experienced/mature Ranma would definitely play with the relationships he forms and his responses to a number of situations I think. For instance, I could see him actually trying for a replacement relationship given that he thinks it is over with Michiru.
So you want to be an Author chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
*squeee*
mythicalprogramm chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
awesome, reread seahorse too.

It's a sweet romantic comedy. I enjoyed both of them and so far this and Seahorse is my favorite fanfic out of all your works. I like the others too but damn this is awesome.
MizerE chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I feel satisfied in this fic. It just seemingly closes itself since the main content of this story is about Ranma and Michiru reuniting. It seems somehow a good ending for them or at least a better ending for Ranma.

While I pity the nerima fiance brigade, I cant help but not care for them. I think it is actually because of how you presented their developing relationship in Seahorse. It filled in the blanks.

Should you continue this, I think it would be more focused on Ranma's family I think. Well... Good work.
potterfanforever chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
good one shot, to bad there is not more
GritimoTheOdd chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Another superb chapter by a solid author, Thanks for sharing!
babaga he who laughs at anime chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I found this the day it came out, and I'm glad i waited two days to read it. Can't wait for the other variations, and I'm off to read the original.
cko2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is funny, very very funny. I missed the darker story you wrtitting with the idead from the fukuficscmessage boards though. But still funny.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it. Seahorse is still one of my favorite stories. I loved the concept and to see it taken to this place was really enjoyable.

I really liked the way you had everyone move on with their lives, but still carry that torch for the other within them. The resolution at the end was enjoyable as well. Always amusing to see the Ranma fan girls.

I hope that you decide to do more Variant stories.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
wow I love this chapter very much want to see more of this and Warp Realities Fake Uzu Having a Wild Time: Side Stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You made me reread the original story again, good sir, despite your insistence that it is not needed.

No, in all seriousness, i haven't read the original in years and i remember enjoying it a lot. So might as well take this chance to reread it. Curiously i didn't actually remember the second part. Might be my memory messing with me though.

Anyway, yes, the original holds up, i still enjoyed it. And i also enjoyed this new spin on it. It had some parts that actually made me laugh out loud and overall it fit very well together.

Kudos to you. At this point i probably read anything you put out :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »