Reviews for Variation: Lost and Found
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You made me reread the original story again, good sir, despite your insistence that it is not needed.

No, in all seriousness, i haven't read the original in years and i remember enjoying it a lot. So might as well take this chance to reread it. Curiously i didn't actually remember the second part. Might be my memory messing with me though.

Anyway, yes, the original holds up, i still enjoyed it. And i also enjoyed this new spin on it. It had some parts that actually made me laugh out loud and overall it fit very well together.

Kudos to you. At this point i probably read anything you put out :)
Dei chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent fic. I daresay, better than the original (which was one of my favorites for shipping Ranma with one of the less-used Senshi).

The comedy was excellent and subtle - and the final bit where the group-at-large was finally brought in was just excellent. Portrayals of the all the characters was excellent, except for maybe Nabiki, though it's understood why she was characterized in that manner. I think some scenes of Ranma meeting Michiru's mom in middle school would also be wonderful bits (since it wasn't present in Seahorse).
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I have to say that that last scene still has me laughing to the point I have to stop typing or else I'll mess up completely! This was the comedic equivalence of Seahorse in the fact that it is both an amazing piece of writing and a brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable story to read!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Yay and me too find that there are too few RanmaXMichiru match-ups.

Too many go for the lolis instead of beautiful women.

Thanks again for such a wonderful chapter, which I totally love!
kajoshin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
this had me laughing the whole time!
Thanks.
S3vEn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
really nice spinoff of seahorse.

One simply does not WALK into Nerima! lol
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome story! the part at the end made me laugh so hard i almost dropped my energy drink :P
immortal7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Looking forward to future variations and would really like another chapter on this one. Fiancee fallout!
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent like the original cant wait for the other version to come out, please continue soon.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Feels quite a bit like a crack story. Very fun to read. Looking forward to the next Variation too.
habib chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
nice !
please make chapter 2 ! as in continue this story please.
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Amazing story I really impressed!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I like Haruka in this story. Plus the LotR jokes were hilarious.
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*nod* *nod* Yes, one simply doesn't walk into Nerima.

Hilarious chapter. Really, just the right level of fluff and love and comedy, and now I can't help but imagine Ranma, Michiru and Haruka in a big mess of primary colors in bed sheets-

Erm. Well, nice !
Thanlong90 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Not that i don't like this update. I like Seahorse and i DO like this story but when will you post an update for Heavenly Stratos? Or did you lose interest in it?
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »