Reviews for Variation: Lost and Found
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I have to say that that last scene still has me laughing to the point I have to stop typing or else I'll mess up completely! This was the comedic equivalence of Seahorse in the fact that it is both an amazing piece of writing and a brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable story to read!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Yay and me too find that there are too few RanmaXMichiru match-ups.

Too many go for the lolis instead of beautiful women.

Thanks again for such a wonderful chapter, which I totally love!
kajoshin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
this had me laughing the whole time!
Thanks.
S3vEn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
really nice spinoff of seahorse.

One simply does not WALK into Nerima! lol
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome story! the part at the end made me laugh so hard i almost dropped my energy drink :P
immortal7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Looking forward to future variations and would really like another chapter on this one. Fiancee fallout!
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent like the original cant wait for the other version to come out, please continue soon.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Feels quite a bit like a crack story. Very fun to read. Looking forward to the next Variation too.
habib chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
nice !
please make chapter 2 ! as in continue this story please.
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Amazing story I really impressed!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I like Haruka in this story. Plus the LotR jokes were hilarious.
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*nod* *nod* Yes, one simply doesn't walk into Nerima.

Hilarious chapter. Really, just the right level of fluff and love and comedy, and now I can't help but imagine Ranma, Michiru and Haruka in a big mess of primary colors in bed sheets-

Erm. Well, nice !
Thanlong90 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Not that i don't like this update. I like Seahorse and i DO like this story but when will you post an update for Heavenly Stratos? Or did you lose interest in it?
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent chapter please continĂșe soon cant wait for the next version
Aoirann chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
All I can say is that I see Haruka running, throwing the two over her shoulders, and heading towards the nearest love hotel, all the while cackling manically.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »