Reviews for Variation: Lost and Found
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
good one shot, to bad there is not more
GritimoTheOdd chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Another superb chapter by a solid author, Thanks for sharing!
babaga he who laughs at anime chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I found this the day it came out, and I'm glad i waited two days to read it. Can't wait for the other variations, and I'm off to read the original.
cko2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is funny, very very funny. I missed the darker story you wrtitting with the idead from the fukuficscmessage boards though. But still funny.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it. Seahorse is still one of my favorite stories. I loved the concept and to see it taken to this place was really enjoyable.

I really liked the way you had everyone move on with their lives, but still carry that torch for the other within them. The resolution at the end was enjoyable as well. Always amusing to see the Ranma fan girls.

I hope that you decide to do more Variant stories.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed it.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
wow I love this chapter very much want to see more of this and Warp Realities Fake Uzu Having a Wild Time: Side Stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You made me reread the original story again, good sir, despite your insistence that it is not needed.

No, in all seriousness, i haven't read the original in years and i remember enjoying it a lot. So might as well take this chance to reread it. Curiously i didn't actually remember the second part. Might be my memory messing with me though.

Anyway, yes, the original holds up, i still enjoyed it. And i also enjoyed this new spin on it. It had some parts that actually made me laugh out loud and overall it fit very well together.

Kudos to you. At this point i probably read anything you put out :)
Dei chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellent fic. I daresay, better than the original (which was one of my favorites for shipping Ranma with one of the less-used Senshi).

The comedy was excellent and subtle - and the final bit where the group-at-large was finally brought in was just excellent. Portrayals of the all the characters was excellent, except for maybe Nabiki, though it's understood why she was characterized in that manner. I think some scenes of Ranma meeting Michiru's mom in middle school would also be wonderful bits (since it wasn't present in Seahorse).
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I have to say that that last scene still has me laughing to the point I have to stop typing or else I'll mess up completely! This was the comedic equivalence of Seahorse in the fact that it is both an amazing piece of writing and a brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable story to read!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Yay and me too find that there are too few RanmaXMichiru match-ups.

Too many go for the lolis instead of beautiful women.

Thanks again for such a wonderful chapter, which I totally love!
kajoshin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
this had me laughing the whole time!
Thanks.
S3vEn chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
really nice spinoff of seahorse.

One simply does not WALK into Nerima! lol
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome story! the part at the end made me laugh so hard i almost dropped my energy drink :P
immortal7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Looking forward to future variations and would really like another chapter on this one. Fiancee fallout!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »