Reviews for Variation: Lost and Found
Aoirann chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
All I can say is that I see Haruka running, throwing the two over her shoulders, and heading towards the nearest love hotel, all the while cackling manically.
Gaff Gafgarion chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
(..."Somebody stop that man!"... Alerted by the cry Ranma immediately looked around for his father...) - That line was gold, how many people can expect to see their father running with a purse and actually be right?

The LotR references were awesome as well. The story Seahorse still is something that makes my teeth hurt, so I will be anxiously waiting for the spin-offs.

Keep up the Good Work!
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was really fun! Thanks!
fellow chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was freaking awesome! "One does not simply walk into Nerima!" I love this, and sincerely look forward to more Ranma x Michiru stories.
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You are without a doubt, the best writer of Ranma/sailor moon crossover I've seen so far.
And while I'm not a great fan, I have read a few. Well done.

One little hiccup in your whole fic : I thing the beginning of their relationship deserve more than a summary.
If one day you feel like it, maybe you could try.

Otherwise I have nothing to say except that you did a good job. Sorry if I have no constructive review but I'm feeling rather lazy.

Anyway, the end was particulary well done. Hilarous even .

Hope you will write more.
AzaggThoth chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
All around cute on a story level, even if the three day cameo brawl was over the top. Nabiki just does not have the kind of pull to trick Kirin, Toma or the Orochi into her bidding. That aside I found this nice warm 'lost love found' story.

My god but do you need work on the basic tensing and grammar. No offense intended but it got a bit hard to read in some places. Your editor must be getting gray hairs from this.

But I still love it anyway which says a lot for how the story stands on it's own, so thanks for writing. I look forward to "A Love that Cannot Be".
JustSomeGuy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love it.
Pure awesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
gust chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Continue please continue one of the best I've seen
MilandaAnza chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god, this was absolutely adorable. I just... Thanks Vahn. I couldn't put it down from start to finish.

The Polyamory Aspect was a nice finishing move. I can ABSOLUTELY See Haruka looking at Michiru/Ranma-Chan making out and screaming 'I'M SO IN!'.

55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4