Reviews for Love is in the Air
Johnny Eagle chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story over the years, but it's still one of my favorite Crono/Marle fics.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh, how cute! :D
harmlesslurker chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Aww...That's sweet. I like. _
darth chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
do you mean that was where nadia's father wooed her mother
Dattebayo chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
This story was really beautiful...

I know this was written a long time ago, but I never came upon reading it before. I think you should do more continuations of the multiple endings of Crono Trigger. This was a really good story. _

*Moomba*
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I like the description of Crono's voice that you gave, otherwise I thought the story was a bit bland. It just missed that special spark
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Aw, that was cute! I got real kick out of that last line! Very good way to wrap up the balloon eding by the way. The ending you get if you don't cash the Epoch is cool, but the ending you get for crashing it is cuter! _ Good job! _
Bra1n1ac chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Whoa. Real sweet. Excellent characterizations, and having Crono be a silent dude was hilarious. I know he was silent in the game, but I think they did that so you imagine yourself in his role. Anyways, I liked it. Crono and Marle make a cute couple. I'll always like Lucca better, though. All in all, a great short story about the characters from the best video game ever made.

-the collector of data-

-Bra1n1ac-
AurigaCapella chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
I like I like I like! I have been looking and looking for a good crono/marle ficcie and have found one! Yaaaaay! Thanks so much for writing this. It's great and romantic and fabulous. Great, great fic. cronomarle forever!
Midknights Prayer chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Added you as favorite author, and this story as a favorite. It's perfect.
Imajinator chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Really cool!
jason chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
nice fanfic keep writing
Luna of Burg chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
LOVE IT!
Spekkio chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Beautiful. A good love story. I have nothing bad to say about his story, except perhaps to add more detail. Write more.
Mystic Mage chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! too sweet! I like the way you portrayed Marle and Chrono:o) Nice work!