Reviews for What I Did For Love
Loved this!
Miss Invernal chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
i love
Mootycakes chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
I really enjoyed this one. I followed just in case you decide to add more snippets in the future. Such a great story!
Alianna15 chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Love this story!
martyrinthemaking chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Agh! So beautiful! Another good one. :) Man, I'm trying not to cry at the sweetness and romanticness of it all! I love that they ended up eloping, like how cute is that! I should be asleep but it was totally worth the not sleeping to read this. :)
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I seriously LOVE the way you write Kurt and Sebastian. I am truly in love with this story. Lovely sweet funny all things that make them so wonderful. Thank you for this. it is a great reminder why they are my OTP.

Well done!
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Wonderful ;) Loved the story and the one-shots. Scared me. I thought it was going to be mpreg (which I hate, due to logic). Can we keep the one-shots coming?
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Love it ;) The snark fest, Kurt's ninja reveal that he knows about it... Well done.
Candy Criss chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Mi Seb está muy enamorado de Kurt y verlo todo golpeado lo hace sentir impotente por no haber estado ahí para defenderlo.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Very cool! Can we see some of Kurt's success, though? I'd love to shove it in June Dolloway's face.
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
LOL Well done!

One or two minor grammatical/vocabulary errors, but not enough to damage the story much.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
This is really good.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
So great ;) ...errr...why is Rachel still asking about Carmen? Rachel quit NYADA.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Interesting...So Kurt saw him...
Loyal Demon of Hell chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Love it!
Should so put more to this story!