Reviews for Escape from a dragon's cave
Wolfgaar chapter 1 . 1/29
Well not sure if an "Orc Army" would have amassed just to take out 1 elf village in that time period. Things to keep in mind are your descriptions. You have good descriptions but lay out the scene better. Help the reader imagine they are either seeing things through the persons eyes or watching the scene from a distance. I may have missed it, but I am unsure if this is was told from first person or third person views. Also, if you can get your Faerun scene and history right or go off of something that is missing. Artemis randomly showing up to kill an elf just isn't enough elaboration on why he is attacking here. Was he hired by an Orc Chief to kill pockets of survivors? Because as you may know, Artemis does not kill for fun, he kills as a necessity for his gain or survival.
Sorry if i burned ya, but I am a writer/editor and a huge fan of D&D and the Forgotten Realm Setting.
Rory chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I'm Reading, keep going :)
psalty chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
it is looking to be a interesting read, but i can't help but be a little disappointed with the way you portray entreri, while he is evil and cruel, everything he does is carefully thought out, i really don't think he is a mindless killer, and i am guessing either this is before the neverwinter saga or you have not read those ones, if you did, you would relize that there is more to entreri then meets the eye, but i do think you should continue with this :)