Reviews for As Time Goes
Thank you so much for this story! It was amazing! Please keep this story up on fanfic!
Raffie13035 chapter 11 . 6/16
I'm so happy they both got their happy end :)
TranquilRain11 chapter 10 . 6/9
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANFIC T.T
UPDATE PLEASE! !
Hi! This is amazing! I hope you update this story soon. I really look forward to the ending!
TranquilRain11 chapter 10 . 2/28
Hirunaka no Ryuusei will always be my favourite manga, no matter how long time had passed. This fanfiction is also my favourite too. Please write a happy ending for Mamura, he deserves it more than anyone else. It's painful to read it, you know. After everything he had done for Suzume, in the end all that Suzume think is about Shishio. I'm glad that Suzume finally realize that the one that always been with her is Mamura. So please, make Mamura happy. And i'll always waiting for your update, no matter how long it takes. (P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar T.T)
idkwhoannais chapter 10 . 1/7
here i am, with a brandnew account for just writing this review. i don't know if you'll come to read this, but it's important for me to let you know that this one fanfiction about my probably dearest ship is wholeheartedly awesome. i came to read it by coincidence since i reread the manga recently and was totally head over heels with it again and fancied more about what maybe could have happened. so i kind of found your story of mazume and cannot regret it at all. i like the way you write – i completely understood what you were meaning even if english is not my native language and it difficult to read longer thoughts of them, if you know what i mean. i usually don't like reading fanfictions that much to be honest, since they never really are as good as the original, but this one story of yours is really close. after all, i found your alternate ending incredible and the idea with that bet. the way you described the characters was incredible and i liked the small but very important details you built in [like the seafood yakisoba for example]. i almost got the feeling that the author wrote that on her own.

and just to mention it – this review here isn't supposed to force you to write the final chapter or anything else at all, i only intended to write it to encourage you or something. i used to write a lot of fiction too and somehow you just get unmotivated and i think these short reviews of readers do help a lot. i think your readers will be sad if you wouldn't complete this story. well, it's quite late by now and i hope, you somehow liked that review. looking forward to your amazing final chapter whenever you finish or publish it!

– anna
Mei chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Ahh... I friggin' LOVE Suzume x Mamura!
The manga was just perfect..
And this story's gettin' interesting :3
Pam chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Finally, i've been waiting two years for your updates Dx pelase finish it(?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
update update update
TheRedSin chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
You know what line made the most impact to me in this chapter? It's this:

"Mamura was always there, but it was Shishio that had come after once the mess was gone. It was always Mamura, wasn't it?"

It is in this moment that Suzume realized it has always been Mamura who solves the actual problem only for her to see Shishio as the savior since he was the one who was there after Mamura cleans up the mess. That was the most heartbreaking part for me.

And the concluding paragraph of the chapter, it was never about when Mamura fell in love because he always has been ever since but about why Suzume never has once noticed or that she chose to not see. That too was like an arrow straight to the heart.

I can't wait to see how you're going to wrap this up. I just want a beautiful ending for Mamura, because he deserves it more than anyone, for everything he has done and endured just to be able to stay by her side. That he'd gladly be her best friend than her lover.

Such a great chapter. I look forward to your next.
HanaNoYume87 chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
I KNEW IT. MY HEART. SUZUME WHY.
Bowl0f0ranges chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Thank you so much for this story - it was a really captivating read so far :) how you describe the characters is very fitting :)
According to your author's note i suppose you didn't update it very regularly? I still hope the next chapter will be there soon
xiashenghan chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Good thing I checked the site today and saw that you updated this story. I was expecting that this chapter would be the last one but I'm glad that it's not.

I was reading the manga and the feelings here and the feelings there are painful. Oh gosh. Why do I love angst scenes so much?

Seriously, Mamura is really selfless. His love for Suzume goes beyond what we can imagine. His reflection about themselves 10 years from that time shows his love for her and it made me tear up. Well actually this whole chapter made me tear up. If I was not out in public I might have cried buckets already.

I'm glad that she finally know the truth. She needs to breakup with sensei ASAP. He doesn't deserve her. She's just blinded.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
puripri chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Poor Mamura, but I want you to realize that Suzume loves it too.