Reviews for Loop
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow, this was amazing.
It was real, and gritty, and angsty- loved it!
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well now, Gar will have to show off his tracking skills in order to prevent her from leaving him.
Elaina96 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really liked this
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is dirty. I liked it a lot.

Wish I had something more profound to say about it, but those are the two things that came to mind when I started trying to write a review. Really well done for being so short. There's a lot of good stuff packed in here. Nice job.
yureika chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Very well written.
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I like it. We all know that the before and after are full of angst and tons of baggage, but for this moment we have them together. Having Gar just savor the moment... Very good.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Philosophical angsty nookie indeed.
Bravo.

Wish I had something better to say, but it was painfully beautiful, and came across perfectly. I like the twisted brokenness of their non-relationship and you did a great job portraying that. Thanks for sharing this with the world.
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Stop. Just, no.
I cannot take these feels.
You are an amazing writer. I shall favor you forever.
Bless
Green Bunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
LOVE IT. Jeebus, these hormones...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
My word.

This story is truly difficult to define. I don't know so much about BB's expectations of her. She may run, she may not. If she does, though, she'll be back. She's in orbit around him now. She may be in his personal Kuiper Belt, but they've got a real connection now, and she won't be able to deny it ... to him or to herself.

Somehow I don't think his fears are entirely founded. Time will tell.
supercasey chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was really cool, I loved the description you did with Beast Boy's POV, it was accurate (I think? I've never done it, so... yeah) It was great though, keep up the good work!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
is angsry, but it's comfortable. I like it. Short, sweet, and interesting. Good job ;)