Reviews for Time Will Tell
Purplepox63010 chapter 8 . 4/14
This story melts my heart. Chapter 8 was the sweetest thing
coco7disha chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Ur stories are sooo great that they should be made into movies! Such a beautiful story ! loved it!
Luzith chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Woah, loved it!
plague2005 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Another great chapter. But I wonder how Gordon would come and visit Batman without knowing Bruce Wayne is Batman? Where will he come and see Batman?

Also, why hasn't Selina dropped by to see how he's doing? If the rumor on the street is that Batman is dead, she would have dropped by to see if it's true or not at the mansion wouldn't she?

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
plague2005 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Well written story and chapter. Makes me feel the emotions of the characters. But some things that don't make sense. Such as how come Renee and Bullock are at Leslie's with Alfred there and not connect the dots between who Batman is? Wouldn't that make it obvious? As far as I know, Bullock still doesn't know who Batman is does he?
1Superman4Me chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
The BFG?
I LOVE that book.
Good choice.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
I wasn't certain he was back until he said curtly, "I'm fine." - This line just killed me.

I enjoyed this story immensely. It was powerful stuff.
abelard chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS SO GOOD. Thank you for writing it!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I just read your story I want to ask who POV is confuse me don't know who POV. In future if you write POV in whole story please write name who POV is.
richierich chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
What a fantastic story! Took me a few weeks to read through but it was worth it. You made the characters feel like real, three-dimensional people. All of them. I wept and laughed and felt excited by turns as this great story unfolded and I can't thank you enough for all your time and work. This is the first story of yours that I have read and judging by the size and diversity of your story page I am in for a real treat!
t wrecks chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
good
t wrecks chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Good- by the way you dont need to respond to these reviews
t wrecks chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
good
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
great
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Sorry not into long reviews