Reviews for Harry Potter and the Name of Merlin
Aksndhrirj whyyyyyyyyyyy TAT
October third... dammitfma
HerderOfTheStones chapter 25 . 7/7
Please don't leave us here, i- I checked your account and there no sequel to be seen. Can you at least tell us if it's over and done with?
Oh my god I can't
Remus thinks he isn't alone on his furry problem and he want to help Merlin because he thinks he's a werewolf too- and- and I can't my fluffy little Remus-
kmlara1221 chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
I was very sleepy about an hour ago, but now I'm wide awake and have nothing to do after I finished up the available chapters.

This is a problem since it is 12:06 am and I don't have the emotional energy to read any other fan fiction right now.

I'm literally staring at the ceiling with "Happy" playing in the background...it would look creepy to some people
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 9/4/2017
Aww... No sequel... :(
AutoCerebralStar chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Hahaha, Harry is such a hypocrite and doesn't even know it!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This is so subtly funny. Like a kind of sideways funny. I don't know how to explain it, but it's great.
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
*looks at update time*... no... oh god please no, don't leave us hanging here please don't
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Ihave read everything I a day and it is BLOODY BRILLIANT OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS
WTF chapter 25 . 8/8/2017
OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK? I'VE STUCK WITH THIS FANFICTION FOR ~EVER~ AND NOW YOU GO AND THROW MERLIN IN AZKABAN! WITH FREAKING SIRIUS BLACK! I'M SERIOUSLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! MY PARENTS ARE STARING AT ME WHILE I'M TYPING THIS, WHAT THE HECK! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND ~DO~ SOMETHING LIKE THAT! and there's not even a frEAKING SEQUAL! WHEN IS THE SEQUAL COMING OUT?! OMG! WHAT THE HECK! WHEN :) IS :) THE :) SEQUAL :) COMING :) OUT :) GIVE :) IT :) TO :) ME :) AND :) NOBODY :) GETS :) HURT :) OR :D PREFERABLY :D MURDERED
addyeb0123 chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
Please please please PLEASE, write the Prisoner of Azkaban soon!
addyeb0123 chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
I am done with life. I read the whole thing today. Although, I should REALLY go to sleep...it's 3 in the morning. I just couldn't stop reading your fic! It was so good. That ending tho...
Tempest's Rain chapter 25 . 6/6/2017
That was amazing. I loved that whole story. It was so interesting getting it from the Mavericks' POV. The whole Harry and Ron being idiots was hilarious too and I loved the interactions between Merlin, the twins and Lee. I like how you went in your own direction for the plot too. You write really well and hilariously and I was ROLFing in all of the scenes where Merlin confronted Dumbledore. I quite like the Remus and Sirius and I hope they get to have a bigger part in this. I also enjoyed seeing not only the pranking sides of the twins, but the concerned and I can't wait to read about their reactions to what happened- Lee's too. I'm also very interested in what will happen with the mirror. What did it mean when he saw my favourite character (Gwaine)?