Reviews for Harry Potter and the Name of Merlin
kmlara1221 chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
I was very sleepy about an hour ago, but now I'm wide awake and have nothing to do after I finished up the available chapters.

This is a problem since it is 12:06 am and I don't have the emotional energy to read any other fan fiction right now.

I'm literally staring at the ceiling with "Happy" playing in the background...it would look creepy to some people
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 9/4/2017
Aww... No sequel... :(
AutoCerebralStar chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Hahaha, Harry is such a hypocrite and doesn't even know it!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This is so subtly funny. Like a kind of sideways funny. I don't know how to explain it, but it's great.
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
*looks at update time*... no... oh god please no, don't leave us hanging here please don't
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Ihave read everything I a day and it is BLOODY BRILLIANT OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS
WTF chapter 25 . 8/8/2017
OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK? I'VE STUCK WITH THIS FANFICTION FOR ~EVER~ AND NOW YOU GO AND THROW MERLIN IN AZKABAN! WITH FREAKING SIRIUS BLACK! I'M SERIOUSLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! MY PARENTS ARE STARING AT ME WHILE I'M TYPING THIS, WHAT THE HECK! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND ~DO~ SOMETHING LIKE THAT! and there's not even a frEAKING SEQUAL! WHEN IS THE SEQUAL COMING OUT?! OMG! WHAT THE HECK! WHEN :) IS :) THE :) SEQUAL :) COMING :) OUT :) GIVE :) IT :) TO :) ME :) AND :) NOBODY :) GETS :) HURT :) OR :D PREFERABLY :D MURDERED
addyeb0123 chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
Please please please PLEASE, write the Prisoner of Azkaban soon!
addyeb0123 chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
I am done with life. I read the whole thing today. Although, I should REALLY go to sleep...it's 3 in the morning. I just couldn't stop reading your fic! It was so good. That ending tho...
Tempest's Rain chapter 25 . 6/6/2017
That was amazing. I loved that whole story. It was so interesting getting it from the Mavericks' POV. The whole Harry and Ron being idiots was hilarious too and I loved the interactions between Merlin, the twins and Lee. I like how you went in your own direction for the plot too. You write really well and hilariously and I was ROLFing in all of the scenes where Merlin confronted Dumbledore. I quite like the Remus and Sirius and I hope they get to have a bigger part in this. I also enjoyed seeing not only the pranking sides of the twins, but the concerned and I can't wait to read about their reactions to what happened- Lee's too. I'm also very interested in what will happen with the mirror. What did it mean when he saw my favourite character (Gwaine)?
sugarhighunicorn chapter 19 . 3/26/2017
... Well, first it was great, then it practically turned into a kinda crack-y fic. Still great tho, keep up the good work.
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 2/26/2017
Wow!~
Izzie chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Nice trick adding Doctor Who references, quite sneaky! Great story! Really awesome!
givemeawinchester chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
NO NO NO NO YOU CAN'T STOP IT THERE I NEED MORE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
David-El chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Umm, can Harry be a hypocrite if he doesn't know that he's a Parselmouth?